Bayonetta 1 & 2 COMING TO SWITCH FEB. 16

I've finished both Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 (100% completed the first and only need to complete the hardest difficulty in the second) though without spoiling anything, I would recommend to play the first game so you'll appreciate the story more.

Yeah that was my plan because Bayonetta 2 comes with the first Bayonetta it would only make sense to play the first one before the second game :)

Last edited:
I bought the bundle quite some time ago, started with the first game which was pretty interesting, but I dropped it cause some other games came out, heh.. But since she was announced for smash I was reminded of the games once again so I'm gonna start playing them again! They're pretty cool :)

Because of this (and SSB announcement), I feel like replaying Bayonetta 2 again :D I haven't beaten Climax mode so I have a new goal to accomplish.

So i downloaded both games three days ago, i am at chapter XVI in the first game right now and i am really enjoying it so far. Kinda rushig it though since the second game has online and i wanna play that :p

Speaking of which, is there somebody here who would like to play with me soon?

So i finished the first game yesterday. Are there people who want to play with me here?

I finished Bayonetta 2 as well now. I have plenty of verse cards for some online matches now, anyone wanna play??

Last edited:
I've wanted to play Bayonetta 2 ever since it came out and now since it's close to February (aka month of Bayonetta in Smash) now would be a perfect time to play it but I also really wanna get Mario and Luigi Paper Jam when it comes out in the States. Which game should I get??? :/

I've wanted to play Bayonetta 2 ever since it came out and now since it's close to February (aka month of Bayonetta in Smash) now would be a perfect time to play it but I also really wanna get Mario and Luigi Paper Jam when it comes out in the States. Which game should I get??? :/

I would say Bayonetta since you get 2 games for the price of one and Mario & Luigi Paper Jam is not all that good. I mean it is fun but Dream Team was a better game. Plus, Bayonetta 2 actually has an online mode which is a lot of fun to play with friends!!

I would say Bayonetta since you get 2 games for the price of one and Mario & Luigi Paper Jam is not all that good. I mean it is fun but Dream Team was a better game. Plus, Bayonetta 2 actually has an online mode which is a lot of fun to play with friends!!

Cool! I think I'll go with Bayonetta 2, but first I have to find a way to get more space on my wii u so I can download it lol

I just found Bayonetta 1 for $15 new on eBay. I'll probably get that then wait til Bayonetta 2 comes out again in February.

I just found Bayonetta 1 for $15 new on eBay. I'll probably get that then wait til Bayonetta 2 comes out again in February.

Oh yea you can do that, Bayonetta is a great game but the second one is definitely better. It is kind of required to play it if you want to fully understand the story of the second game (it even explains some things from the first game, it's amazing!). When does the second game release seperatly?

Last edited:
Almost there! I have 50 of the 53 verse cards and i only need to unlock Balder as a character for Tag Climax. :)

Um as in the combat system? Or are you stuck?

combat and playing in general.

The enemies that come in pairs (one is all magma and stuff and the other is sort of electric) really give me SOOOOO much trouble!, I always have to try like 50 times before I can beat them..., is there like some weapon that is effective against them? Speaking of weapons...., what are the most optimal ones to use? I have the whip, the sword, the shotgun and the regular guns, which ones are the best to use, or does it not really matter?

combat and playing in general.

The enemies that come in pairs (one is all magma and stuff and the other is sort of electric) really give me SOOOOO much trouble!, I always have to try like 50 times before I can beat them..., is there like some weapon that is effective against them? Speaking of weapons...., what are the most optimal ones to use? I have the whip, the sword, the shotgun and the regular guns, which ones are the best to use, or does it not really matter?

I honestly do not know for Bayonetta 1, i only used Scarborough Fair during the game. As for Grace and Glory, your best technique is just dodging and attack in witch time. Do not try to finish your combo though since they will counter attack when witch time ends. Just dodge to cancel your combo when witch time deactivates! Be prepared though, they will return a lot and they even make appearances in the second game.

Back