• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bayonetta 1 & 2 COMING TO SWITCH FEB. 16

It is so much fun like, oh my lord i wish more people had it. I want to play with people here ;-;

I just got Bayonetta 2 today and so far I am loving it! Everything about it so far has been awesome.

Hooray! Finally! Will you get the first one too? :p

I think I might at least sometime soon! Though I'm not sure if I will get it for Wii U.

Oh and quick question, how do you unlock the Nintendo costumes for bayonetta to wear?:confused:

I think I might at least sometime soon! Though I'm not sure if I will get it for Wii U.

Oh and quick question, how do you unlock the Nintendo costumes for bayonetta to wear?:confused:

You buy them at Rodins Shop for 100k

I managed to find one of the earlier printings of Bayonetta 2 that came with the first Bayonetta, so I played that first and really enjoyed it. I just started Bayonetta 2 a couple of days ago and as much as I loved the first one I can already tell this is going to be even better. For that reason I do recommend people play the first one first (if they can!) if they plan on playing both, I'd imagine going from the second to the first would feel like a step backward not just in story but in quality.

Last edited:
I know I'm reviving the thread, but there's a couple of news to rejoice!

First off, the first two Bayonetta games are being ported to Switch on February 18th 2018. If you buy the physical version of Bayonetta 2, you'll get a download code for Bayonetta 1.
And last but not least, a third installment is on the way, exclusively for Switch!

Source 1: http://nintendoeverything.com/bayonetta-1-and-2-coming-to-switch/
Source 2: http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-and-platinumgames-announce-bayonetta-3-for-switch/

Last edited:
I was surprised to see a new post in this thread yeah... But hype! Can't wait for Bayonetta 3 and already pre-ordered the Bayonetta 2 + Bayonetta special edition. The steelbook is so cool, it reuses the poses of previous artwork but swapped the outfits! That's like a gift from heaven for all fans. I wonder if Bayonetta 3 will get a limited edition, I think it probably will but who knows.

Soooooo is anybody going to get this game on Switch?

If I can afford it, I most certainly will! :D I own both on Wii U, but considering I really don't like the Wii U, I never played them.

If anybody wants to play Tag Climax send me a vm! I'd love to play online.

I just ordered this off of eBay today.
s-l1600.jpg
So maybe when it arrives I'd be willing to play online with ya. It'll probably take a while to get here considering it's an import but yea lol

Last edited:
I just ordered this off of eBay today.
s-l1600.jpg
So maybe when it arrives I'd be willing to play online with ya. It'll probably take a while to get here considering it's an import but yea lol

Awesome! I have the European Special Edition :).
Did you get that one because it wasn't available in your region or because of the physical Bayonetta copy?
I considered getting the Japanese version but I couldn't get any website to accept my dad's credit card heh...

Last edited:
Awesome! I have the European Special Edition :).
Did you get that one because it wasn't available in your region or because of the physical Bayonetta copy?
I considered getting the Japanese version but I couldn't get any website to accept my dad's credit card heh...

I honestly just wanted the physical copy lol it was a bit more expensive than the one in stores here, but it was definitely worth it to go towards my physical collection

I honestly just wanted the physical copy lol it was a bit more expensive than the one in stores here, but it was definitely worth it to go towards my physical collection

I mean going all physical is a good idea with the Switch in my opinion as it doesn't have a lot of internal storage and if you are planning on buying many games you will need a fast and high capacity micro sd which can cost quite a lot of money...

I mean going all physical is a good idea with the Switch in my opinion as it doesn't have a lot of internal storage and if you are planning on buying many games you will need a fast and high capacity micro sd which can cost quite a lot of money...

Not really. Some cards can be quite cheap. I got a 128 GB microSD card for less than 50 bucks.

Not really. Some cards can be quite cheap. I got a 128 GB microSD card for less than 50 bucks.

Yeah but if you don't want your games to load for ages you'll need to buy a faster (and thus more expensive) card. The cheapest one I can find is €70. Might be because they are priced higher in Europe but still, I'd rather use that money to buy another game instead of investing in a micro sd.

Back