• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bayonetta 1 & 2 COMING TO SWITCH FEB. 16

lars708

Dutch PPCS Regional no. 1
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3952-4112-1626
Pikachu Easter Egg
Timmy Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Lump of Coal
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
I just got reminded of Bayonetta's existence by the Smash Bros. Direct! I totally got interested in her game and played the demo once again (which i last played a year ago but i forgot about it immediatly) and found out that i like this game a ton! I am a real fan of it! But since i only have played the demo, i wonder if the rest of the game is just as fun, because maybe i am just overhyping it...

Could anybody give me advise on what to do? Oh and tell me a bit about the first game?
Because if i am going to get the game, i'd like to purchase the bundle of Bayonetta + Bayonetta 2!

Last edited:
i thought it would be a separate title called Bayonetta 2 Demo or something

You just click the demo bit as soon as the eshop opens and scroll down till you find bayonetta :p

i have it...get it!!! its pretty much awesome. i also played the demo and yes the game will impress

I ended up buying the bundle almost a year ago, but I have such a backlog I still haven't played it all the way. A noob like me is going to have to learn the ropes though, because if I remember correctly, I don't think I did a very good job the first time.

I also can't play when there are visitors...Haha.

I ended up buying the bundle almost a year ago, but I have such a backlog I still haven't played it all the way. A noob like me is going to have to learn the ropes though, because if I remember correctly, I don't think I did a very good job the first time.

I also can't play when there are visitors...Haha.

Ah okay, well i died a few times in the demo already, it is pretty tough! Seems like that witch time really is the difference between life and death.

True, i have a lot of little cousins who like to play with my Wii U, it would be quite inresponsible to play Bayonetta with them haha!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'M BUYING THIS TOMORROW.

Ikr the demo is awesome, i am so impressed! Also the visuals are great, i do not know how they managed to keep the game at 60fps with these amazing graphics! It quite literally blew my mind!

Last edited:
I don't even know why I put my nnid account age below 18 .-. I can't view the content so I can't download the demo

I don't even know why I put my nnid account age below 18 .-. I can't view the content so I can't download the demo

Well that is not the source of the problem, there is an age limit thing in the parental control section of your Wii U. Change that thing. Because my Wii U also know my real age, which is 15 years old lmao.

Last edited:
If you enjoyed DMC3/4 or Metal Gear Rising, or a similar high-speed hack-and-slash, I definitely recommend Bayonetta. I admit I haven't played 2 all the way through, but it manages to be even more fantastic than the first game was.

If you enjoyed DMC3/4 or Metal Gear Rising, or a similar high-speed hack-and-slash, I definitely recommend Bayonetta. I admit I haven't played 2 all the way through, but it manages to be even more fantastic than the first game was.

I haven't played any games of this catogory before, i did not even play a 18+ or 16+ earlier! 12+ has been the max for such a long time but Bayonetta is actually the only 'adult' game that appeals to me. I either do not like the style of other games or the gameplay. I hate Call of Duty for example, i just don't understand what the fun is in non-stop killing people without a real reason. I mean Bayonetta really has a deep story i heard and everything you do actually makes sense. That is why Bayonetta appeals to me!

I've wanted Bayonetta 2 ever since it came out but I haven't gotten it yet. MAYBE I CAN FOR CHRISTMAS HOPEFULLY

It's been quite a while since it came out.
I promised myself I would get it but nope
I didn't

The game earns its rating within the first few minutes or so. It's not too lewd, but some of the poses, and the significantly more pronounced outfit disappearance might make this one to not play around certain people, hueh.

I might start playing later tonight, if my cold isn't still treating me like garbage.

I had seen Bayonetta 2 on GameStop's popularity page when it came out, but didn't really look into it. I checked out some gameplay today and it actually looks pretty sweet.

I bought the bundle with both Bayonetta 1 & 2. I started with Bayonetta 1 first due to story and whatnot, but since I'm so bad at this type of game I'm not even close to finishing it. I recently got back in to playing it and I even tried Bayonetta 2 a little. I can tell that both are fantastic games

The game earns its rating within the first few minutes or so. It's not too lewd, but some of the poses, and the significantly more pronounced outfit disappearance might make this one to not play around certain people, hueh.
You definitely wouldn't want to when you start getting really good at the game. Bayonetta has an interesting incentive for people to get better, namely that Bayonetta uses more hair magic with higher combos. So basically awesome combos leads to more nudity.

That, and the mid-level rankings, of course.

I've finished both Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 (100% completed the first and only need to complete the hardest difficulty in the second) though without spoiling anything, I would recommend to play the first game so you'll appreciate the story more.

Back