• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

⚜ Cheer up Mayor Theresa ⚜

mayor-of-ivyvale

♀ pastel pink life ♀
Bells
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Cake
Yep it's another one of those threads! Ask me whatever you like~​

Last edited:
do you like undertale? if so why?

I loooove Undertale. I could go on and on but I think I love the music more than anything. Bonetrousle and Megalovania are my favorite battle music and I think it's because the skelebros are my favorites :p

Do you ever listen to songs that you used to when you were younger, and get all nostalgic?

Do you ever listen to songs that you used to when you were younger, and get all nostalgic?

All the time! I'm a nostalgia junkie. I think Michael Jackson's songs bring out the nostalgia most because even as a tiny little kid I loved his music. I distinctly remember playing with my Barbie dream house (which was rockin' back in the day) while listening to "Who is It" on my also rockin' handheld cd player.

Last edited:
Who's your favourite Undertale character?

Back