• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America [T]Series 1-4, WA (Temporarily Closed)

I sent you a PM but haven't heard back, if you could please let me know. Thank you!!

really want lolly if she isn't gone, for my WA Weber?

Hello, would you be interested in trading my 095 Peanut for your 46 Dobie?

I also have about 5 cards from your series 4 'Want but don't need' list. I have 052 Rory, 357 Aurora, 391 Gayle, 393 Frobert and 400 Robin. Would you be interested in trading your WA 02 Hopkins, 08 Tybalt, 28 Raddle and 42 Gonzo for them?

really want lolly if she isn't gone, for my WA Weber?

Lolly has already been claimed, but if you need anybody else just let me know!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, would you be interested in trading my 095 Peanut for your 46 Dobie?

I also have about 5 cards from your series 4 'Want but don't need' list. I have 052 Rory, 357 Aurora, 391 Gayle, 393 Frobert and 400 Robin. Would you be interested in trading your WA 02 Hopkins, 08 Tybalt, 28 Raddle and 42 Gonzo for them?

Yes to all! I would love to trade all of these! I'll shoot you a PM!

Hi would you trade your 301 Isabelle and 395 Cally for my Brewster, Katrina and Gracie

Hi! I have the following S4 cards: Timmy, Lucy, Rocco, and Simon.

Would you be willing to trade: S1 Bunnie & Walker, S2 Kid Cat, S3 Genji, and S4 Twiggy? (5 total since Timmy is considered rarer)

Let me know!~

Hi! I have the following S4 cards: Timmy, Lucy, Rocco, and Simon.

Would you be willing to trade: S1 Bunnie & Walker, S2 Kid Cat, S3 Genji, and S4 Twiggy? (5 total since Timmy is considered rarer)

Let me know!~

I actually have a pending trade for Timmy, Walker, Rocco and Twiggy.
If you wanted to do a 2:2 trade let me know!

I have many of the Series cards SP and villagers you need a lot to list and also many WA I am looking for your 002:Nook I hope we can figure out a trade. I have a list on my thread. Please pm me if you would part with him.

Sure thing! How about my Lucy & Simon for your Bunnie & Kid Cat?

Sounds great, I'll PM you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have many of the Series cards SP and villagers you need a lot to list and also many WA I am looking for your 002:Nook I hope we can figure out a trade. I have a list on my thread. Please pm me if you would part with him.

Posted on your thread. =]

Your NA Nook 002 for my 306 Tommy will work. Got your thread post. I think I sent you a PM already this morning.

Last edited:
Closing for a while, have to check my lists against my books because I forgot to take some off and ended up with a few doubles. So I'll re-open after having a chance to re-check my lists. Thanks. =]

Back