• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction or [Selling] Well-Loved Bam, the Jock Deer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wander

Extraterrestrial Enby
Bells
Switch
4870-7395-4021
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
October Birthstone (Opal)
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Feedback
100% (27) +
Bam asked to move, and I decided to let him go. I adore him and he is so freaking cute, but I have WAY too many jocks in my town, right now.

He is not original.

Bidding starts at 40 TBT and must go up by increments of 10 TBT. I will also accept a trade for either Marshal or Peanut, but you must have room in your town before the trade because I already have 10 villagers in my town.

Finally, you must be available to pick him up tomorrow evening at or around 7pm PST (10pm EST).

Last edited:
You're welcome to place a bid on him for 35 TBT - I'm fine with that.

P. S. Bump

P. P. S. I'm on for the rest of the evening, and this will close 4 hours from now.

40 TBT is the current high bid. Closing in 3 hours now! ^-^

Just got my dream jock....... I can't have Bam anymore, Hopefully someone else will adopt him

Congrats! And no worries!

That means Bam is open for bids or trades again. Voiding in two and a half hours! Make me a good offer if you want him now. ^-^

Current high bid is 60 TBT

Auction ends in 2 hours! ^-^

I'm extending this auction for a bit longer until I hear back from the highest bidder.

It is still going. Krazzy is the new highest bidder.

- - - Post Merge - - -

15 minutes left!

- - - Post Merge - - -

This auction has ended. Krazzy is the winner! Congrats and great timing!

This auction is closed.

Thanks to everyone involved, and I hope you have a lovely night! ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back