• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Island rares, art, and stuff!

Could I buy a hibiscus hairpin, celebration hat, graceful painting and valiant statue for... oh gosh... maybe 500k? ^^;

Could I buy a hibiscus hairpin, celebration hat, graceful painting and valiant statue for... oh gosh... maybe 500k? ^^;

Sounds good to me! Let me just get one other trade done!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Perfect :) Let me know when youre ready for me to come over i'll add ya! :)

Opening the gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Perfect :) Let me know when youre ready for me to come over i'll add ya! :)

All ready when you are!

Serene Painting
Fine Painting
Nice Painting
Moving Painting
Perfect Painting
Gallant Statue
Valiant Statue x2 (one for a friend)

Does all of it for 1 mil sound okay...? :)

I have your trade ready, just need to add you then open my gates. Get ready to jump! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Will be closing at 1AM EST. If I make a deal with you before hand, I will make sure to do the trade with you today.c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Serene Painting
Fine Painting
Nice Painting
Moving Painting
Perfect Painting
Gallant Statue

I am selling one of the valiant statues, but I do believe the rest in your list are still up for grabs!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Serene Painting
Fine Painting
Nice Painting
Moving Painting
Perfect Painting
Gallant Statue

Whoopsie, disregard my last comment, I forgot I had 3 to start, I still have two up for grabs and you can buy both. So everything on your lust for 1 mill is fine. c:

Oh, alright cool! Let me know when you're available to trade and if you'd like to do it in my town or yours! :D

Hey! If you don't mind i'd love to come by and pick up another pink wetsuit if you have it! I can give you 250k for the inconvenience :)

Hi there! Can I get:
Toy hammer
pink wetsuit
basement floor
Bubble Wand x2
Beans
how many bells? XDXD

Back