Snowflake Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (210) +
Closet Cleanout Giveaway..........-//recycled thread

OPEN ||| CLOSED

I'm giving away tons of orderables and misc. junk so come and browse before it gets trashed!
Maybe you'll find something you need? :rolleyes:

Rules:
  • Add my friend code in the side-bar before you post
  • Post anything, but include the two passwords, and I'll add you to the waiting list
  • When I'm ready, I'll announce my gates are open for a person (this is so there's only one person at a time, so it doesn't get crowded)
  • Stay within the lapis lazuli border at the train station area when you arrive; leave it, and I'll flick the switch immediately
  • You can take anything that's within the border; do not touch anything outside of the border since my town is in reconstruction
  • Do not talk to villagers, or chop the one tree that's within the border; ask before you go shopping please
  • If I run out of stuff, and you're on the waiting list, please don't be upset!
  • !!! My friends list is full, so your friend code may get deleted after our trade !!!

Also I have tons of common flowers (except for white roses); if you want any, I can deliver 1 inventory full (x16) of any assortment to your town if I have them.

Tips and positive wi-fi ratings are appreciated!
To show you've read all the rules, put the passwords 'fruit' and an emoji of some sort in your post.

Thank you! :)

Waiting List:
  • basilica
  • haileyphi

Gates Open For:
  • ~no one~

Last edited:
i would happily help you destroy and sell common flowers and fossils :)) shall i come over to your town??

i would happily help you destroy and sell common flowers and fossils :)) shall i come over to your town??

Thank you! Having someone help will definitely make it faster. Yup! Let me add you and open my gate.
Since I'm overparanoid over people stealing, don't get upset if I follow you around XD I'll show you where to begin~

Seems a little underpriced, considering I have well over a 100 starts and 50 eggs XD
My town or yours?

Wont be home for about 30 mins but I'll send the tbt now c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Id also prefer mine c:

Bump!

Giveaway is now open.
I'll keep this open for a little while until I need to leave.

Last edited:
I'll come over and see what you have.

fruit :p

edit: Sorry about the PW-I kept reading over it and then I saw it and then im like oookaay.

Last edited:
hello, may i come over and see what you have? c:

oh gosh i forgot the passwords ;-; "fruit" and :)

sorry about that!

Last edited:
Gates Open For:
  • haileyphi

Also currently waiting for a response from basilica on the tulips/lilies

Back