• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

| Cherry's Garbage Dump |

NO I need I need but I don't think I'd even be allowed or whatever UGH
Your art is so beautiful!

aAH thank you! maybe one day <3
then don't tell ur parents, that's always been my technique HA

ANYWAY!!!! IM ****ING SCREAMING NICE ONE MATE!!! im hoping to god customs doesn't kill me im usually more careful but **** IT MAN I LOVE IT!!!
also i realised i've been a dumb ***** this whole time, on the storenvy page where its like "estimate shipping" i thought it was like, thats the cost of t he shipping itself but NOPE thats the cost of the ****ing basket total. why am i like this.

THANKS MY DUDE!! yeah i hope you don't get killed by customs either that would suck :')
YEAH OMG THATS NOT THE SHIPPING COST LOL i mean that would be accurate if i used canada post which sucks but im cheating and using usps and iTS SO MUCH CHEAPER

also ill try to put some extra goodies in yours ;)

aAH thank you! maybe one day <3

THANKS MY DUDE!! yeah i hope you don't get killed by customs either that would suck :')
YEAH OMG THATS NOT THE SHIPPING COST LOL i mean that would be accurate if i used canada post which sucks but im cheating and using usps and iTS SO MUCH CHEAPER

also ill try to put some extra goodies in yours ;)

customs hates me but GUESS ILL DIE HAHA
LMFAO YEAH SHIPPING WAS A DECENT PRICE BLESSS AKJSDHAKSJDH
omg thanks hh u dont have to tho!!! i still have the cute dylan and hime mini prints u sent me back in the summer on my corkboard dhdjh

OK SO im going to disney next week and?? and so excited? i haven't been in years and its so frigid here i just want to go somewhere that isn't -20 s o b a d

so anyway here's some soft boys
disneygif2.gif

OK SO im going to disney next week and?? and so excited? i haven't been in years and its so frigid here i just want to go somewhere that isn't -20 s o b a d

so anyway here's some soft boys
disneygif2.gif

oMFFF THIS IS SO CUTE!! THEYRE SO PURE IM *a*
also hVAE FUN AT DISNEY!!!! i mean ill probably talk to you before you leave lmfAO BUT U KNO!! is there even disney land in canadia or are you leaving the country?

oMFFF THIS IS SO CUTE!! THEYRE SO PURE IM *a*
also hVAE FUN AT DISNEY!!!! i mean ill probably talk to you before you leave lmfAO BUT U KNO!! is there even disney land in canadia or are you leaving the country?

THANK YOUU! im really happy with how they're faces turned out they just look sO CUTE
there's no disney in canada (unfortunately ;;), so we're going out to florida! it's during my break so i dont have to worry about school :')

oh also i shipped your stuff today! ill get you your tracking number tomorrow when i figure out which one is yours kjdfhkskf

THANK YOUU! im really happy with how they're faces turned out they just look sO CUTE
there's no disney in canada (unfortunately ;;), so we're going out to florida! it's during my break so i dont have to worry about school :')

oh also i shipped your stuff today! ill get you your tracking number tomorrow when i figure out which one is yours kjdfhkskf
YESSS THEIR FACES ARE PERFECT!! so cute!!!

oh worm florida is a long way !!! a lot of ppl from my school actually go to fdisneyland in florida o: send me lots of pics!!

also!! i can't wait! :D (catch me refreshing the tracker every Damn day dkjdh)

felt like doing a chibi cause i haven't done one in such a long time omg
sai504_by_cherriielle-dc3hh1a.png

i might make charms??? idk i really like this style but we'll see ?\_(ツ)_/?

I love your detail and how you draw hair * . *

I love your detail and how you draw hair * . *

ahh thank you! hair is my favourite things to paint ;w;

I finished my first zine piece (but i cant post for obvious reasons hhhh) but I'm very excited to share! i think it turned out pretty nice :eek: anyway heres some stress relief doodles idk
sai508.png

sai509.png

Back