• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

| Cherry's Garbage Dump |

I don't have a set price, so you can just offer. I'll probably get a set price soon, but I need to practice my fullbodies a bit more.

I don't want to underpay you since this character has loads of little detail ^^" Can I send you a reference and you decide how much?

I don't want to underpay you since this character has loads of little detail ^^" Can I send you a reference and you decide how much?

Sure! Just to let you know, it probaby won't be done until after Christmas, so I hope that's alright.
----

Finished commission for Nightmares!
sai200smol.png

I would say about 700+, You can get people offering more too^^, People tend to post prices higher than the base

Those are adorable!
I think they would sell for around 400+

In honor of the end of the Steven Bomb, I did a little doodle of fav gem. (Brought back my old art style, too...)
sai205.png

Back