• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

| Cherry's Garbage Dump |

Choromatsu lookin' real dapper. He's my second fave.
sai195.png

I just realized I have a completely different art style for Osomatsu stuff, UT stuff, and everything else. Huh.
Also I'm waisting too much time drawing random stuff when I need to be doing my secret santa. ;-;

Choromatsu lookin' real dapper. He's my second fave.
sai195.png

I just realized I have a completely different art style for Osomatsu stuff, UT stuff, and everything else. Huh.
Also I'm waisting too much time drawing random stuff when I need to be doing my secret santa. ;-;

why is he so attractive omfg

why is he so attractive omfg
Haha, I don't know xD

Anyway, Karamatsu just being Karamatsu.
sai196.png

He just tries so hard to be cool, I feel bad for him. ;-;
I wanted to draw him in his tanktop with his own face on it and the sparkly pants but I was too lazy...

Cherrysky... WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY YOU'RE BLATANTLY LYING. "Garbage dump" yeah right, I mean oh my god.
This thread is a jackpot and I'm glad you decided to post another gallery because I do really love your style and those latest updates are amazing. OF COURSE. How can they not be? Idk.

Well, you can count on me to be lurking around. Great work!

These are really nice!
Thanks so much! :)

Cherrysky... WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY YOU'RE BLATANTLY LYING. "Garbage dump" yeah right, I mean oh my god.
This thread is a jackpot and I'm glad you decided to post another gallery because I do really love your style and those latest updates are amazing. OF COURSE. How can they not be? Idk.

Well, you can count on me to be lurking around. Great work!

Haha, thank you for the kind words!
Tbh I just wanted a different name than just 'art dump', but I couldn't think of anything else. xD
Anyway, I'm glad you like my stuff, it keeps me motivated!

Finally finished my secret santa, it feels like a huge weight off my back.
Anyway, a quick Christmas Tora!
sai198.png

Your art is sooo lovely! Garbage dump? This isn't garbage at all!! I think your art is wonderful. If you're still doing those requests, do you think you could draw Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul? :blush: If not it's fine, I'm totally cool with just sitting back and admiring your work haha.

Ohhhh that looks nice!

Your art is sooo lovely! Garbage dump? This isn't garbage at all!! I think your art is wonderful. If you're still doing those requests, do you think you could draw Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul? :blush: If not it's fine, I'm totally cool with just sitting back and admiring your work haha.

Thanks, both of you! I'll draw Kaneki if I have some spare time today. ^_^

Back