• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

| Cherry's Garbage Dump |

I love all of these you?re coloring is sooooo nice. They?re just so fun to look at??? AWESOME

omg i can't get over ur art
it's just so amazing!!

you have soooo much talent

AHHHH LUCINA LOOKS GREAT IM SO HAPPY U ENDED UP DRAWING HER!! AND THE LIL CHIBI ZELDA IS SO CUTE!!!

LOVE your Eleven (*****in') and chibi Zelda! Your chibis are adorable, I love this style ^^
And your colors are always a joy to look at *_____*

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! ;////;
you guys are so sweet akjdfhksd

are you doing charms or anything with these?? Because the Link and zelda ones would be so cute. And I know people that would buy the hecky out of Eleven LOL

they’re all so lovely though you’re really talented and I’ve always liked your art but it looks extra clean compared to months ago??? YOURE DOING GREAT AND I AM LOVING ALL OF IT

Oh heCk all your art just makes me die
These prints are frikin gorgeous, all the colors and backgrounds oml
These chibis too gAsp
Just absolutely beautiful work ;-;

are you doing charms or anything with these?? Because the Link and zelda ones would be so cute. And I know people that would buy the hecky out of Eleven LOL

they?re all so lovely though you?re really talented and I?ve always liked your art but it looks extra clean compared to months ago??? YOURE DOING GREAT AND I AM LOVING ALL OF IT

Thank youuu!
I've been thinking about it! I'm just doing prints atm but I'm definitely going to do stickers or charms in the future!
These are beautiful! I especially love the Link and Lucina.

Oh heCk all your art just makes me die
These prints are frikin gorgeous, all the colors and backgrounds oml
These chibis too gAsp
Just absolutely beautiful work ;-;

Thank you both so much!! ;;
like i said you guys are way too nice sjdfhj

ayy guess whos been rewatching haikyuu and really enjoying it??
sai461.png

ALSO MY PINS CAME IN!! I'm really happy with how they turned out ^^
pins.png

Ill be putting them online in february ?? ill probably have leftovers but who k n ow s
I also got my prints in and they turned out real nice too!!

OKAY SO THOSE PINS ARE ADORABLE??? And I had a question which is going to expose myself as someone who is ignorant to what’s hot lately, which I am, but is the Terrarium art from a show or something specific or is it just you being adorable and having a beautiful character?

Either way though I want the pin bc I’m trash but if it’s from something then I’d wanna check it out too

OKAY SO THOSE PINS ARE ADORABLE??? And I had a question which is going to expose myself as someone who is ignorant to what’s hot lately, which I am, but is the Terrarium art from a show or something specific or is it just you being adorable and having a beautiful character?

Either way though I want the pin bc I’m trash but if it’s from something then I’d wanna check it out too

THANK YOU!!! Nope, it's not from anything, just kinda my own thing ;u;

OH MY GOSH THEY LOOK ADORABLE!!!

AA THANK YOU ;w;

ayy guess whos been rewatching haikyuu and really enjoying it??
sai461.png

ALSO MY PINS CAME IN!! I'm really happy with how they turned out ^^
pins.png

Ill be putting them online in february ?? ill probably have leftovers but who k n ow s
I also got my prints in and they turned out real nice too!!

IDK ANYTHING ABOUT HAIKYU BUT THAT PIECE LOOKS GREAT!!!
and GOD U KNO I LOVE THE PINS THEYRE SO CUTE!!!
the moment u put any online im just gonna naruto run to buy it my dude

IDK ANYTHING ABOUT HAIKYU BUT THAT PIECE LOOKS GREAT!!!
and GOD U KNO I LOVE THE PINS THEYRE SO CUTE!!!
the moment u put any online im just gonna naruto run to buy it my dude

THANK YOU MY DUDE :')

2nd haikyuu print! im pretty happy with how this one turned out especially hinata's outfit for some reason??
sai462_by_cherriielle-dbugdcr.png

i still have 7 more prints planned left sooo hopefully ill be able to finish them all??

THOSE PINS LOOK SO CUTEEE
Also the haikyuu prints oml ;-; So pretty and nicee
I would totally love to see you come up with more designs for pins lol

The whole atmosphere of that Haikyuu! print is soooo sweet!

Kageyama’s face makes my heart squeeze~ What a handsome baby, looking at Hinata who is giving off this suave vibe ahhhh!

THOSE PINS LOOK SO CUTEEE
Also the haikyuu prints oml ;-; So pretty and nicee
I would totally love to see you come up with more designs for pins lol

aaa thank you ;u; i actually have a whole bunch of wip pin designs that i didnt end up using, i might post those if i ever feel like cleaning them up lol
The whole atmosphere of that Haikyuu! print is soooo sweet!

Kageyama?s face makes my heart squeeze~ What a handsome baby, looking at Hinata who is giving off this suave vibe ahhhh!

ahhh thank you so much!! tobio's face ended up turning out really cute ? i didnt even intend for him to look so squishy but he just kinda does??

THANK YOU MY DUDE :')

2nd haikyuu print! im pretty happy with how this one turned out especially hinata's outfit for some reason??
sai462_by_cherriielle-dbugdcr.png

i still have 7 more prints planned left sooo hopefully ill be able to finish them all??

THIS LOOKS CUTE IDK WHAT IT IS BUT ITS CUTE!!!!!!!!!1

Back