• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

| Cherry's Garbage Dump |

we can do waist ups if you want owo ill probably do my art in the thicc lineart style since i dont have many copics if thats ok w/ u ??

ye the lineart sounds good, we can do waist-up
honestly you can do anyone from my [th] cause you drew will pretty recently, but you can do him if you want

ye the lineart sounds good, we can do waist-up
honestly you can do anyone from my [th] cause you drew will pretty recently, but you can do him if you want

my dude i draw like taako three(3) times every day so drawing will wouldnt be a big deal :') but ill pick some1!!! once again u can just pick anyone of my children i kno ull do them the good they deserve uwu

art trade pick up for Zaari!

tried painting lines for the first time and i think it turned out good? it was pretty fun
sai408_by_xcherryskyx-dbh1vgq.png

[full size]

hope you like it! ^^

art trade pick up for Zaari!

tried painting lines for the first time and i think it turned out good? it was pretty fun
sai408_by_xcherryskyx-dbh1vgq.png

[full size]

hope you like it! ^^

OMG. It's awesome q.q

I didn't had time yet to finish my drawing for you, I had to finally finish building my guinea pigs cage >o<
I will finish it tomorrow, sorry for the wait!
Would you mind if I use that as my avatar? I will credit you ofc!

Last edited:
OMG. It's awesome q.q

I didn't had time yet to finish my drawing for you, I had to finally finish building my guinea pigs cage >o<
I will finish it tomorrow, sorry for the wait!
Would you mind if I use that as my avatar? I will credit you ofc!

Glad you like it! Take your time, there's no rush, I just had nothing to do today ^^;;
And yes, you can use it!

quick teru before i go to work cause i love teru
sai409.png

also i needed a new avatar lol its been the same for a loong time

quick teru before i go to work cause i love teru
sai409.png

also i needed a new avatar lol its been the same for a loong time

NICEEEEE TERU LOOKS GREAT IN UR STYLE!!1 he looks soft and Goode i love him

ALSO YOUR USER TITLE IM CACKLING AKSJDHAKJDHKASJDHK ASMDH

Sorry for taking that long, the hair made me so much trouble that I gave up for a while,
but now I think I figured them out a bit >o<

*Click* <:

Alright I'm back, who do you want me to draw?
I want this character: [x]
preferably with the hat, but if it's too much of a struggle you don't have to do it lol

Back