• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

| Cherry's Garbage Dump |

this style is kinda fun??
sai382.png

i haven't done sketchy stuff in a while so its a nice break!

Last edited:
ok cherry while you're over there trying out new styles and churning out those damn masterpieces I'm over here DYING. How can a person even DO THIS.
And seeing [this] was such a shock, because I'm like "WHAT THE HECK", but it's also not a shock at the same time, because I've viewed your art as perpetually stunning and your technique as continuously improving very FOR A PRETTY LONG TIME, so HELL YEAH of course you're capable of making transformations like this happen. BRING ON THE MAGIC, CHERRY, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU HAVE IT...
Anyways in your latest update I love the composition of [this piece] and I'm really digging the chalky look of [this]! That's such a stunning artwork UGH.

also I want to point out that you seem VERY fond of purple/pink lately but there are NO OBJECTIONS HERE, absolutely none, because you're killing it and it looks SUPER NICE.

ok cherry while you're over there trying out new styles and churning out those damn masterpieces I'm over here DYING. How can a person even DO THIS.
And seeing [this] was such a shock, because I'm like "WHAT THE HECK", but it's also not a shock at the same time, because I've viewed your art as perpetually stunning and your technique as continuously improving very FOR A PRETTY LONG TIME, so HELL YEAH of course you're capable of making transformations like this happen. BRING ON THE MAGIC, CHERRY, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU HAVE IT...
Anyways in your latest update I love the composition of [this piece] and I'm really digging the chalky look of [this]! That's such a stunning artwork UGH.

also I want to point out that you seem VERY fond of purple/pink lately but there are NO OBJECTIONS HERE, absolutely none, because you're killing it and it looks SUPER NICE.

THANKS SO MUCHHH <3
and yeah i have been using purple and pink a lot lately lol, never noticed before.

tried victor in this style?
sai391.png

giphy.gif

Absolutely loving your painterly style! It looks so nice and pretty!

I find it so difficult to paint when I do try my hand at it o)--(

giphy.gif

Absolutely loving your painterly style! It looks so nice and pretty!

I find it so difficult to paint when I do try my hand at it o)--(

AAA tysm!
It's tons of fun, but it is tricky. I hope I can keep improving on it ^^;

tried a more painting-ish style?? + birthday art for ev
sai390.png

sai389.png

sai388.png

Omg, these are absolutely gorgeous!! &#55357;&#56845;&#55357;&#56845;:blush: Just like everything I saw up here..!!
Do you take requests? I totally understand if not, but asking can't do any harm I guess ;)
~a fan

Omg, these are absolutely gorgeous!! ����:blush: Just like everything I saw up here..!!
Do you take requests? I totally understand if not, but asking can't do any harm I guess ;)
~a fan

Aaa thank you so much!
I don't actually take requests , but I do take commissions!

oh my god you're amazing

these are all so beautiful ;u;
i love your art wow

Back