• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

| Cherry's Garbage Dump |

DEVILMAAAAAAN heck ya
sai489.png

also posting this here cause i think it turned out nice?
atoaad.png

its probably not gonna be useful to anyone here (unless by some miracle someone on here lives in my area) but here it is anyway!
im less than a week away now and im very stressed hhhh
hopefully ill be able to get everything ready in time but pray for me anyway ksdjhk

o and ill be selling leftovers online if yall are interested in that!

SHRUMP HEAVEN NOW????
THE DEVILMAN TURNED OUT GREAT!!!! the con is so near now, I remember when u first applied hsjsjsjs

and you KNOW im interested in online leftovers ��

AAA SO MY CON IS OVER!!!
image_by_cherriielle-dc0nztz.jpg

It was honestly such a great experience and I'm so glad I put so much effort into it! The con was only 1 and a half days but I got to meet some awesome people (some who actually recognized my stuff which is cool) and it was overall lots of fun. even though im super tired rn hhh ....

As for leftovers, it'll take me some time to get everything set up (espcially when it comes to shipping hhh ) but i should be able to get things going farely soon! I sold out of most of my voltron and some mystic messenger prints, so if there's lots of interest for those i may order more. ?\_(ツ)_/?

also i got a kuroo nendo and IM SO HAPPYYY

Last edited:
AAA SO MY CON IS OVER!!!
image_by_cherriielle-dc0nztz.jpg

It was honestly such a great experience and I'm so glad I put so much effort into it! The con was only 1 and a half days but I got to meet some awesome people (some who actually recognized my stuff which is cool) and it was overall lots of fun. even though im super tired rn hhh ....

As for leftovers, it'll take me some time to get everything set up (espcially when it comes to shipping hhh ) but i should be able to get things going farely soon! I sold out of most of my voltron and some mystic messenger prints, so if there's lots of interest for those i may order more. ?\_(ツ)_/?

also i got a kuroo nendo and IM SO HAPPYYY

AHHH IM GLAD IT WAS GOOD!!! ur setup looks so cool tho omg!!

AHHH IM GLAD IT WAS GOOD!!! ur setup looks so cool tho omg!!

THANK YOUUUU yeah my setup worked pretty well! it collapsed once but then I clamped it and it was all good ;w;
im rewatching bnha and im getting strong urges to drAW EVERYONE so here's The Boy cause i desperately needed a warm-up before I start any commissions hhh
sai490.png

also did a progress comparison thingy cause the pose was kinda similar to the one I did back in july
firstvlast3.png

hey cherri!!
lovely bnha art ♡

i tried to look at your commission page but since i'm on mobile it's hecking up and nothing's showing like it should >-> is there a link to your prices and stuff that isn't weebly?

THANK YOUUUU yeah my setup worked pretty well! it collapsed once but then I clamped it and it was all good ;w;
im rewatching bnha and im getting strong urges to drAW EVERYONE so here's The Boy cause i desperately needed a warm-up before I start any commissions hhh
sai490.png

also did a progress comparison thingy cause the pose was kinda similar to the one I did back in july
firstvlast3.png

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA HOLY S H I T MY DUDE THIS IS SO GOOD?!?!? IM C R YI N G

sai490.png

firstvlast3.png

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA HOLY S H I T MY DUDE THIS IS SO GOOD?!?!? IM C R YI N G

whoaaaa izuku looks so cute in your style!!! i lovvveee bnha so I'm excited to see more of your drawings!

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

-proceeds to start hoarding pocket money because y e s-
-not immediately-
-but eventually yes-
haha, alright! just lmk ^^

whoaaaa izuku looks so cute in your style!!! i lovvveee bnha so I'm excited to see more of your drawings!

ah thank you!! i actually drew him again lol hes a lot of fun to draw
sai491_by_cherriielle-dc12zj5.png

love this boy and his broken bones

cafe!
sai494.png

also i finally started taz amnesty and boy howdy do i love the setting its wild
anyway here's actual angel aubrey little
sai495.png

aubrey_by_cherriielle-dc1gws3.png

this just in: cute frog girl is cute
sai496_by_cherriielle-dc1lv63.png

im really happy with this one idk why