| Cherry's Garbage Dump |

thank you all so much!! i've been a lot happier with what i've been drawing recently so im glad other people do to ;w;

Sure sure! I may do a waist-up just cause my style works better with them over busts but if you just wanna do a bust im cool with that.
also !!! would you be ok with me drawing different outfits then the refs? if not thats totally fine but i like drawing alt outfits for characters. just let me know!
Waist up is totally fine! :blush: That's what I usually do anyway so this works out good.

You can draw an alt outfit is you like. That'd actually be really cool!

pu for Issi!
sai449.png

[full version]

hope you like it! ;u;

OH MY GOD THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! 0.0 THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I will try and finish my half of the trade asap!~ Though I will take enough time to try my best and make it as good as this wonderful art of yours ;w;

Glad you like it! And take your time, no rush! ^^

I finished the sketch for my half of the art trade and should have it finished in the next couple days ^-^

are you taking commissions or anything?
i'd love to commission you if you have the time! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

my tablet is broken so i can't art trade you right now :(

Finished early! Let me know if you want anything edited ^_^ I think it turned out really great~

Click to load hd version ^-^

Last edited:
Finished early! Let me know if you want anything edited ^_^ I think it turned out really great~

Click to load hd version ^-^

AA thank you! She turned out really nice! ^^

are you taking commissions or anything?
i'd love to commission you if you have the time! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

my tablet is broken so i can't art trade you right now :(

Thank you! I'm open for rlc commissions, but not tbt atm!
Let me know if you're still interested ^^

you have such a unique art style, it's gorgeous!!

wish i had an oc so i could do an art trade with you LOL
i'll have to get working!!

I would absolutely love to trade with you if you're interested :blush: will you be open to art trades in early November?
I JUST REALIZED I FORGOT TO REPLY TO YOU IM SO SORR Y//
I really rreally like your art but im busy with school and id like to use my free time to draw personal stuff ;; hope you understand!

you have such a unique art style, it's gorgeous!!

wish i had an oc so i could do an art trade with you LOL
i'll have to get working!!

Thank you so much!!!
like I said to ariane, I think im gonna take a break from trades for a while ;w;

I JUST REALIZED I FORGOT TO REPLY TO YOU IM SO SORR Y//
I really rreally like your art but im busy with school and id like to use my free time to draw personal stuff ;; hope you understand!

no worries!
of course I understand, maybe we'll be able to do it some other time :blush: in the meantime I'll look forward to seeing your next drawings ♥

THANKS I LOVE HIM????

alsoooooooo nadiya every time she gets an HR complaint
1fin.png

2fin.png
KDJHDKJDHKJH I LOVE THIS AND UR NADIYA even if she has the same hair as u DKHJDKJDH
i wanted to finish my commitment designs so here's Irene!
sai451.png

OK BUT UR IRENE IS SO CUTE?? I WANT TO HUG HER AHHH IM SO EXCITED FOR COMMITMENT NOW....

Your images seem to be broken :/

Nonetheless, your art is gorgeous!

Aw, really? ;;
they seem to be working fine for me, but if anyone else is having this problem please let me know!

And thank you!

KDJHDKJDHKJH I LOVE THIS AND UR NADIYA even if she has the same hair as u DKHJDKJDH

OK BUT UR IRENE IS SO CUTE?? I WANT TO HUG HER AHHH IM SO EXCITED FOR COMMITMENT NOW....

ksjfhk i still cant get over the hair thing buT THANK YOUU

also i've actually made something im really proud of??
sai452.png

i never draw backgrounds so im pretty happy how it turned out

Back