• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

| Cherry's Garbage Dump |

Excuse me what kind of ****ing magical sparkly beautiful fantastic amazing detailed art did I just come across?

Yes...I would love art from you....as for pricing, maybe 500-100tbt for a fullbody?
we should do an art trade if you're into that kinda thing >>​

Last edited:
are you okay? o:

yee im fine just kinda stressed out w/ school+stuff thanks fam ;v;
Excuse me what kind of ****ing magical sparkly beautiful fantastic amazing detailed art did I just come across?

LOL THANK YOU, magical sparkly is was I was going for.
Yes...I would love art from you....as for pricing, maybe 500-100tbt for a fullbody?
we should do an art trade if you're into that kinda thing >>​

thank you!! I'm not doing commission/art trades atm cause im v busy but thanks for the interest!

another print! not 100% happy with it but w/e
sai454.png

plague doctor masks are my **jam**

another print! not 100% happy with it but w/e
sai454.png

plague doctor masks are my **jam**

OH MY GOD DUDDDDEE THIS TURNED OUT SO NICEY!!! THE PROFILE BODY LOOKS GREAT :D I LOVE ALL THE FLOWERS AND THE DETAILING ON THE LACE!!! I LOVE IT 100% ALL UR ORIGINAL STUFF IS GREAT!!

aaaaaaaaahh that last piece.......how do you does your art get more and more gorgeous?
how you manage to make a creepy mask look beautiful I do not know. also those flowers are amazing, and the details on the lace, wowwwwwww
I'm quite curious, how long does it usually take you to draw detailed prints like these?

hey uh you probably hear this all the time but yoUR ART IS GORGEOUS
everything seems so soft and silky and ethereal and so so prettily drawn in every way, esp all your latest prints - they just flow so nicely ;;

OH MY GOD DUDDDDEE THIS TURNED OUT SO NICEY!!! THE PROFILE BODY LOOKS GREAT :D I LOVE ALL THE FLOWERS AND THE DETAILING ON THE LACE!!! I LOVE IT 100% ALL UR ORIGINAL STUFF IS GREAT!!

THANK YOU I SPENT SO MUCH TIME ON THE BODY + LACE BUT IT WAS WORTH IT
PROFILES ARE SO HARD ;;

aaaaaaaaahh that last piece.......how do you does your art get more and more gorgeous?
how you manage to make a creepy mask look beautiful I do not know. also those flowers are amazing, and the details on the lace, wowwwwwww
I'm quite curious, how long does it usually take you to draw detailed prints like these?

thanks so much!!! this one took me quite a bit longer than usual, mostly cause i didnt really have a plan at the beginning, but they typically take me 8-12 hours over a few days! ^^

hey uh you probably hear this all the time but yoUR ART IS GORGEOUS
everything seems so soft and silky and ethereal and so so prettily drawn in every way, esp all your latest prints - they just flow so nicely ;;

aaa thank youu! i really enjoy drawing stuff in this style so im glad you like it! ;w;

Aaaaaaaa whhaaaaaattttt???????I love this soo much *___________* each piece is better than the others!!

thanks so much!! ;w;

so im very much obsessed with stranger things and i wanted to try a chibi?? i think it turned out ok??
sai456smol_by_cherriielle-dbsm1cl.png

Last edited:
aaaaahh your Eleven looks amazing!! Stranger Things is one of the best shows out there

thank youu! yeah im enjoying it a lot !
decided to do character chibis for my mini prints, so i did botw link
sai457smol_by_cherriielle-dbsm0jp.png

if anyone has ideas of what stuff university kids like let me know orz

edit:
i just realized all my art from page 25-on is not showing up? can anyone else see it? (besides the 2 on this page)

Last edited:
i applied for a yoi zine but they needed a yoi related example so winter victor
sai455.png

thanks so much!! ;w;

so im very much obsessed with stranger things and i wanted to try a chibi?? i think it turned out ok??
sai456smol_by_cherriielle-dbsm1cl.png

thank youu! yeah im enjoying it a lot !
decided to do character chibis for my mini prints, so i did botw link
sai457smol_by_cherriielle-dbsm0jp.png

if anyone has ideas of what stuff university kids like let me know orz

edit:
i just realized all my art from page 25-on is not showing up? can anyone else see it? (besides the 2 on this page)

BRUHHH MY LAPTOP DIDNT LOAD ANY OF THESE UNTIL NOW AND THEYRE AMAZING??? UR VICTOR IS SO NICE NOW AND THE ELEVEN CHIBI IS SUPER CUTE!! im only just starting stranger things now OOPS
AND THE LIL LINK IS ADORABLE!!! UR MINI CHIBI PRINTS ARE SO CUTE IM GONNA DIE DUDE...

BRUHHH MY LAPTOP DIDNT LOAD ANY OF THESE UNTIL NOW AND THEYRE AMAZING??? UR VICTOR IS SO NICE NOW AND THE ELEVEN CHIBI IS SUPER CUTE!! im only just starting stranger things now OOPS
AND THE LIL LINK IS ADORABLE!!! UR MINI CHIBI PRINTS ARE SO CUTE IM GONNA DIE DUDE...

THANK YOU !!!! my prints just shipped today so hopefully they'll make it in time :')
mini dump cause i forgot to post before akjfsdkjf
sai458.png

sai459.png

sai460.png

I love all of these you’re coloring is sooooo nice. They’re just so fun to look at??? AWESOME

omg i can't get over ur art
it's just so amazing!!

you have soooo much talent

THANK YOU !!!! my prints just shipped today so hopefully they'll make it in time :')
mini dump cause i forgot to post before akjfsdkjf
sai458.png

sai459.png

sai460.png

AHHHH LUCINA LOOKS GREAT IM SO HAPPY U ENDED UP DRAWING HER!! AND THE LIL CHIBI ZELDA IS SO CUTE!!!

LOVE your Eleven (*****in') and chibi Zelda! Your chibis are adorable, I love this style ^^
And your colors are always a joy to look at *_____*

Back