• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

| Cherry's Garbage Dump |

Aw, really? ;;
they seem to be working fine for me, but if anyone else is having this problem please let me know!

And thank you!

ksjfhk i still cant get over the hair thing buT THANK YOUU

also i've actually made something im really proud of??
sai452.png

i never draw backgrounds so im pretty happy how it turned out

DUUUUUDEEEE THIS IS BEAUTIFUL? IM SCREAMING THIS IS LIKE, MY FAVEOURITE PIECE UVE EVER DRAWN FAM HHH I LOVE IT THE DETAILS IN THE HAIR ARE SO PRETTY AND I FEEL LIKE THE EYES ARE STARING STRAIGHT INTO MY SOUL ITS AMAZING IM IN AWE

literally have NO WORDS for ur latest piece!!

its amazing!!! the colours go so well together and the amount of detail you've put in is astounding!

wow; you are a great artist
my favourite part about your more recent artwork is the vibrancy!! and the more painterly style really works well with your art style in general.
you're also fabulous at lighting- its blowing me away ahaha
i need to keep better track of this thread !!!

DUUUUUDEEEE THIS IS BEAUTIFUL? IM SCREAMING THIS IS LIKE, MY FAVEOURITE PIECE UVE EVER DRAWN FAM HHH I LOVE IT THE DETAILS IN THE HAIR ARE SO PRETTY AND I FEEL LIKE THE EYES ARE STARING STRAIGHT INTO MY SOUL ITS AMAZING IM IN AWE

oh wowwww your new piece is gorgeous, the background is amazing and the colors are divine *_________*

THAT LATEST PIECE IS SO GORGEOUS!!!!!! AAAAAAA

literally have NO WORDS for ur latest piece!!

its amazing!!! the colours go so well together and the amount of detail you've put in is astounding!

wow; you are a great artist
my favourite part about your more recent artwork is the vibrancy!! and the more painterly style really works well with your art style in general.
you're also fabulous at lighting- its blowing me away ahaha
i need to keep better track of this thread !!!

AAAAA THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!
I worked really hard on that piece so I'm glad you all like it! ;w;

YES definitely am! :D hit me up with a link or some info for your rlc commissions!

Ayy awesome!
I don't have any updated commission info atm (it's been a while ;u; ) but you can just pm your refs/what sort of style you'd like and we can work out a price!

Last edited:
ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE IVE VISITED THIS THREAD AND YOU'VE IMPROVED SO MUCH OMG //////

AAA THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

new print!! im really happy with this one ;w;
sai453smol_by_cherriielle-dbrhpl8.png

BRUHHHH THIS IS BEAUTIFUL??? THE EXPRESSION IS SO NICE AND THE EVERYTHING FLOWS SO NICELY AND THE DETAILING IS AMAZING LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Ahhhh your prints and latest art are so beautiful ;w;
I love all the colors and details fjfjfjjf

BRUHHHH THIS IS BEAUTIFUL??? THE EXPRESSION IS SO NICE AND THE EVERYTHING FLOWS SO NICELY AND THE DETAILING IS AMAZING LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Ahhhh your prints and latest art are so beautiful ;w;
I love all the colors and details fjfjfjjf

THANK YOUUUU it means a lot ;w;
i only have a few more weeks to make prints for a craft fair and i only have 2 so im kinda freaking out whoops

Wooooooooaahhhh!!!!!
I
Am
Speechless.
Everything is amazing!!!
i could scream forever

Wow spectacular!

;;A;; thank you for all the compliments!! i am not worthy orz
also i finally landed on a design im happy with so im just gonna kinda do an interest check??
im planning on making these enamel pins for my 2 upcoming shows but if there are leftovers i'll sell them online!
would anyone buy these at around $12-$15?
pindesign3backing.png

they'd be hard enamel and probably 1.25''

;;A;; thank you for all the compliments!! i am not worthy orz
also i finally landed on a design im happy with so im just gonna kinda do an interest check??
im planning on making these enamel pins for my 2 upcoming shows but if there are leftovers i'll sell them online!
would anyone buy these at around $12-$15?
pindesign3backing.png

they'd be hard enamel and probably 1.25''
YES 100% (if i can afford it at the time aksjdkajsh) THATS SUCH A CUTE PIN FAM

Last edited:
the forest print is the most beautiful thing ever ;________; I'm running out of compliments and adjectives to describe your art lmao but honestly it's so inspiring and gorgeous and mystical looking, every time you post I run to see your new works and I'm never disappointed!

also the pin is absolutely adorable, I currently couldn't afford it but if I could I definitely would ):

omg UR ART !!!!!!!!!!!!!
literally everytime u post i die a little cos i know im not ready for its beauty
you literally have no flaws!! anatomy - check, amazing background - check, nice colour scheme - check

EVERYTHING IS SO. DAMN. BEAUTIFUL
I LOVE IT

also for the pin i personally wouldn't be able to afford it but i think they're so beautiful and if u were to set up something on insta i know they'd sell so fast, enamel pins are so in at the min!!

YES 100% (if i can afford it at the time aksjdkajsh) THATS SUCH A CUTE PIN FAM

the forest print is the most beautiful thing ever ;________; I'm running out of compliments and adjectives to describe your art lmao but honestly it's so inspiring and gorgeous and mystical looking, every time you post I run to see your new works and I'm never disappointed!

also the pin is absolutely adorable, I currently couldn't afford it but if I could I definitely would ):

omg UR ART !!!!!!!!!!!!!
literally everytime u post i die a little cos i know im not ready for its beauty
you literally have no flaws!! anatomy - check, amazing background - check, nice colour scheme - check

EVERYTHING IS SO. DAMN. BEAUTIFUL
I LOVE IT

also for the pin i personally wouldn't be able to afford it but i think they're so beautiful and if u were to set up something on insta i know they'd sell so fast, enamel pins are so in at the min!!

thank you all so much!!
i was kinda having a crappy day but your comments made me feel better ;w;

Back