| Cherry's Garbage Dump |

we can do waist ups if you want owo ill probably do my art in the thicc lineart style since i dont have many copics if thats ok w/ u ??

ye the lineart sounds good, we can do waist-up
honestly you can do anyone from my [th] cause you drew will pretty recently, but you can do him if you want

ye the lineart sounds good, we can do waist-up
honestly you can do anyone from my [th] cause you drew will pretty recently, but you can do him if you want

my dude i draw like taako three(3) times every day so drawing will wouldnt be a big deal :') but ill pick some1!!! once again u can just pick anyone of my children i kno ull do them the good they deserve uwu

art trade pick up for Zaari!

tried painting lines for the first time and i think it turned out good? it was pretty fun
sai408_by_xcherryskyx-dbh1vgq.png

[full size]

hope you like it! ^^

art trade pick up for Zaari!

tried painting lines for the first time and i think it turned out good? it was pretty fun
sai408_by_xcherryskyx-dbh1vgq.png

[full size]

hope you like it! ^^

OMG. It's awesome q.q

I didn't had time yet to finish my drawing for you, I had to finally finish building my guinea pigs cage >o<
I will finish it tomorrow, sorry for the wait!
Would you mind if I use that as my avatar? I will credit you ofc!

Last edited:
OMG. It's awesome q.q

I didn't had time yet to finish my drawing for you, I had to finally finish building my guinea pigs cage >o<
I will finish it tomorrow, sorry for the wait!
Would you mind if I use that as my avatar? I will credit you ofc!

Glad you like it! Take your time, there's no rush, I just had nothing to do today ^^;;
And yes, you can use it!

quick teru before i go to work cause i love teru
sai409.png

also i needed a new avatar lol its been the same for a loong time

NICEEEEE TERU LOOKS GREAT IN UR STYLE!!1 he looks soft and Goode i love him

ALSO YOUR USER TITLE IM CACKLING AKSJDHAKJDHKASJDHK ASMDH

Sorry for taking that long, the hair made me so much trouble that I gave up for a while,
but now I think I figured them out a bit >o<

*Click* <:

Alright I'm back, who do you want me to draw?
I want this character: [x]
preferably with the hat, but if it's too much of a struggle you don't have to do it lol

Back