• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

| Cherry's Garbage Dump |

Mob looks like such a bean and I love the girl with the branch. Your style feels so paintery now, both are beautiful.

Mob looks like such a bean and I love the girl with the branch. Your style feels so paintery now, both are beautiful.

Thanks so much, I'm glad you like them! ^v^

Did a thing for my tumblr giveaway that's sort of a redraw??
sai396.png

sai219.png

I'M SCREAMING @ THE DIFFERENCE
Your improvement with hair and hands is so noticeable ahhh
I also really love the new way you've been drawing facial features; they just look more interesting and nice!!
Stunning work as usual, Cherry ;-;

I really love the new style!! :)

I'M SCREAMING @ THE DIFFERENCE
Your improvement with hair and hands is so noticeable ahhh
I also really love the new way you've been drawing facial features; they just look more interesting and nice!!
Stunning work as usual, Cherry ;-;

Thank you both! ;//;
Also I'm doing an art raffle on my Tumblr if y'all wanna check that out!
[right here]

qwerty from In Love with a Ghost's album, healing! i love the designs so much ;v;
sai397.png

Last edited:
gyaaa i'm in love with your new art style! i have a soft spot for realistic-y art tbh ; <;; you're amazing at painting by the way!

dead.gif

Those painting goals...!!

This is amazing, you should definitely be proud of it!! I especially love how you paint the skin!

dead.gif

Those painting goals...!!

This is amazing, you should definitely be proud of it!! I especially love how you paint the skin!

ty ty! ;v;

some warm-up with serizawa cause i haven't drawn for days lol
sai399.png

he's honestly one of my favourite characters and i need him animated
where you at mp100 s2??

third place place for my tumblr giveaway!
sai400.png

also i got my marketing final tomorrow so wisH ME LUCK //explodes/

second place! these are taking me much longer than i thought lol
main character from vampire knight i guess?
sai401.png

thank youuuuu! <3

so bMC HAPPENED AND I LOVE IT
sai403.png

thanks ev for introducing me to it i love you

also will cause i felt like it
sai402.png

THERE HE IS!!! ITS H I M !!!!!! they r both good boys even if theyre both furries uwu

Back