• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

| Cherry's Garbage Dump |

thank you all so much!! i've been a lot happier with what i've been drawing recently so im glad other people do to ;w;

Sure sure! I may do a waist-up just cause my style works better with them over busts but if you just wanna do a bust im cool with that.
also !!! would you be ok with me drawing different outfits then the refs? if not thats totally fine but i like drawing alt outfits for characters. just let me know!
Waist up is totally fine! :blush: That's what I usually do anyway so this works out good.

You can draw an alt outfit is you like. That'd actually be really cool!

pu for Issi!
sai449.png

[full version]

hope you like it! ;u;

pu for Issi!
sai449.png

[full version]

hope you like it! ;u;
OH MY GOD THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! 0.0 THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I will try and finish my half of the trade asap!~ Though I will take enough time to try my best and make it as good as this wonderful art of yours ;w;

Last edited:
OH MY GOD THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! 0.0 THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I will try and finish my half of the trade asap!~ Though I will take enough time to try my best and make it as good as this wonderful art of yours ;w;

Glad you like it! And take your time, no rush! ^^

I would absolutely love to trade with you if you're interested :blush: will you be open to art trades in early November?

I finished the sketch for my half of the art trade and should have it finished in the next couple days ^-^

are you taking commissions or anything?
i'd love to commission you if you have the time! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

my tablet is broken so i can't art trade you right now :(

Finished early! Let me know if you want anything edited ^_^ I think it turned out really great~

Click to load hd version ^-^

Last edited:
Finished early! Let me know if you want anything edited ^_^ I think it turned out really great~

Click to load hd version ^-^

AA thank you! She turned out really nice! ^^

are you taking commissions or anything?
i'd love to commission you if you have the time! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

my tablet is broken so i can't art trade you right now :(

Thank you! I'm open for rlc commissions, but not tbt atm!
Let me know if you're still interested ^^

you have such a unique art style, it's gorgeous!!

wish i had an oc so i could do an art trade with you LOL
i'll have to get working!!

I would absolutely love to trade with you if you're interested :blush: will you be open to art trades in early November?
I JUST REALIZED I FORGOT TO REPLY TO YOU IM SO SORR Y//
I really rreally like your art but im busy with school and id like to use my free time to draw personal stuff ;; hope you understand!

you have such a unique art style, it's gorgeous!!

wish i had an oc so i could do an art trade with you LOL
i'll have to get working!!

Thank you so much!!!
like I said to ariane, I think im gonna take a break from trades for a while ;w;

I JUST REALIZED I FORGOT TO REPLY TO YOU IM SO SORR Y//
I really rreally like your art but im busy with school and id like to use my free time to draw personal stuff ;; hope you understand!

no worries!
of course I understand, maybe we'll be able to do it some other time :blush: in the meantime I'll look forward to seeing your next drawings ♥

THANKS I LOVE HIM????

alsoooooooo nadiya every time she gets an HR complaint
1fin.png

2fin.png
KDJHDKJDHKJH I LOVE THIS AND UR NADIYA even if she has the same hair as u DKHJDKJDH
i wanted to finish my commitment designs so here's Irene!
sai451.png

OK BUT UR IRENE IS SO CUTE?? I WANT TO HUG HER AHHH IM SO EXCITED FOR COMMITMENT NOW....

Your images seem to be broken :/

Nonetheless, your art is gorgeous!

Aw, really? ;;
they seem to be working fine for me, but if anyone else is having this problem please let me know!

And thank you!

KDJHDKJDHKJH I LOVE THIS AND UR NADIYA even if she has the same hair as u DKHJDKJDH

OK BUT UR IRENE IS SO CUTE?? I WANT TO HUG HER AHHH IM SO EXCITED FOR COMMITMENT NOW....

ksjfhk i still cant get over the hair thing buT THANK YOUU

also i've actually made something im really proud of??
sai452.png

i never draw backgrounds so im pretty happy how it turned out

Back