| Cherry's Garbage Dump |

OH JESUS IM LOVING THIS STYLE FAM!!! ITS SO NICE ITS LIKE YOUR OLDER LINELESS STUFF BUT WITH UR NEW STUFF MIXED IN LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

also BRUH HOW TF DID YOU MANAGE TO DO A PROFILE...TEACH ME

THANKS FAM I REALLY LIKE THIS STYLE ITS SO MUCH FUN??
also dude i legit spent 20 minutes on the nose alone i have n o c l u e

I adore the latest two pieces *___________*
thank you!!! im really enjoying experimenting and doing random stuff

anyway luuuuuup
sai443.png

THANKS FAM I REALLY LIKE THIS STYLE ITS SO MUCH FUN??
also dude i legit spent 20 minutes on the nose alone i have n o c l u e

thank you!!! im really enjoying experimenting and doing random stuff

anyway luuuuuup
sai443.png

AEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MY GIRL!!!! LOVE HER!! LUPLUPLUPLUPLUPLUPLUPLUPLUPLUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNDERCUT LUP IS SO GOODEE!!!

sure, but maybe just bust for bust? ;; im awfully busy with school rn and i dont have a whole lot of time for commissions
anyone from [my th] is fine!
__

consider . . taakitz outfit swap
sai444.png
BRUH????? I LOVE THIS SO MUCH IM CR YING!!! TAAKO LOOKS SO GOOD IN KRAVS REAPER OUTFIT AND KRAV LOOKS SO UNCOMFORTABLE IM CRYINH SHSJSJJSKS

is this lucretia? is it someone who just looks like her? no one knows, i have art block
sai447.png

BRUHHHHH THE SPARKLE FRECKLES ARE SO PRETTY AND THE HYDRANGEAS ARE SO NICEY PAINTED AND GLOWEY AND THE EYES SHINE SO NICELY SHJSJSKSK IM IN AWE

BRUHHHHH THE SPARKLE FRECKLES ARE SO PRETTY AND THE HYDRANGEAS ARE SO NICEY PAINTED AND GLOWEY AND THE EYES SHINE SO NICELY SHJSJSKSK IM IN AWE

I'm in love with the stars *-*

thank you both!!!

ochako! i finally started s2 of bnha ;u;
sai448.png

edit:
I JUST REALIZED HOW SIMILAR THIS ONE IS TO ONE OF MY FIRST DIGITAL DRAWINGS SO QUICK COMPARISON
firstvlast2.png

god ive been doing this for 5 years thats crazy

sure, but maybe just bust for bust? ;; im awfully busy with school rn and i dont have a whole lot of time for commissions
anyone from [my th] is fine!
__

Oops! Sorry I didn't see this until now!
I'd love to do the trade with you, and whatever you have time for is fine :3
If you have enough time for a full body now or something let me know since I wanna do the same as you do so it is a fair trade ^-^
Any of these characters!
http://toyhou.se/Issi/characters

Last edited:
jskhsgzasjahgdhazj I love your drawings so so much, lineless art is my weakness
I love the colored highlights you do *________*

The improvement is amazing!!!!
I love your art so much

Ooh, I really love this style

Wow, that improvement o__o
I hope I can have the same kind of improvement one day :b

jskhsgzasjahgdhazj I love your drawings so so much, lineless art is my weakness
I love the colored highlights you do *________*

thank you all so much!! i've been a lot happier with what i've been drawing recently so im glad other people do to ;w;
Oops! Sorry I didn't see this until now!
I'd love to do the trade with you, and whatever you have time for is fine :3
If you have enough time for a full body now or something let me know since I wanna do the same as you do so it is a fair trade ^-^
Any of these characters!
http://toyhou.se/Issi/characters
Sure sure! I may do a waist-up just cause my style works better with them over busts but if you just wanna do a bust im cool with that.
also !!! would you be ok with me drawing different outfits then the refs? if not thats totally fine but i like drawing alt outfits for characters. just let me know!

Back