• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

| Cherry's Garbage Dump |

sai366.png

ev's sona/oc ^
sai367.png

finally healed from my wisdom teeth, it's good to be back :')

DAAAAAMN GURL UR ART IS LOOKIN' FIIIIINE

omg that last picture is so freaking adorable <3333 i love how your syle is like, super soft now!! i like the thin lines and soft colors :'D beautiful stuff!!! you've gotten so much better since the start of the thread aaaaaa QvQ

DAAAAAMN GURL UR ART IS LOOKIN' FIIIIINE

omg that last picture is so freaking adorable <3333 i love how your syle is like, super soft now!! i like the thin lines and soft colors :'D beautiful stuff!!! you've gotten so much better since the start of the thread aaaaaa QvQ

AHH ITS BEEN SO LONG! Nice to see you're still around!
And thank you!! I've been pretty happy with how my progress has been going this past year ^^;

So I haven't done any lineless art since like november (?) but I forgot how mucH FUN IT IS
sai369.png

AHH ITS BEEN SO LONG! Nice to see you're still around!
And thank you!! I've been pretty happy with how my progress has been going this past year ^^;

So I haven't done any lineless art since like november (?) but I forgot how mucH FUN IT IS
--

AHHH I KNOW I'M SORRYYYYYYY i should come around more often :C but yes i still exist haha
you've made a lot of progress definitely!!! oimg that lineless pic is beautiful and adorable <333 i have a weak spot for YOI stuff even though i've never watched it haha

I'm gonna need you to explain why there's the word "Garbage" in your thread's name because I see none of it! Your art is so pretty, the colors you use are beautiful, and your lines are amazing *______*

I'm gonna need you to explain why there's the word "Garbage" in your thread's name because I see none of it! Your art is so pretty, the colors you use are beautiful, and your lines are amazing *______*

hah, I just did that so my thread would have a more interesting name than 'art dump'
but thank youuu, I'm glad you like my stuff! ^^

today must just be a will+watercolours+flowers kinda day idk
sai374smol.png

This soft feel I get by your art piece is so serene! All the soft colors make a calm sort of scheme! Love it! ♡♡ xoxo

hah, I just did that so my thread would have a more interesting name than 'art dump'
but thank youuu, I'm glad you like my stuff! ^^

today must just be a will+watercolours+flowers kinda day idk
sai374smol.png

u kno what im just gonna
set fire to my watercolours

ok so tHE nEW SUpeR GROuPIeS coLLAB

i am offically dead i leave all my yoi merch to ev nice knowing you guys
sai378smol.png

i know 10,800 yen is way too much for a shirt but i need it omg

Last edited:
ok so tHE nEW SUpeR GROuPIeS coLLAB

i am offically dead i leave all my yoi merch to ev nice knowing you guys
sai378smol.png

i know 10,800 yen is way too much for a shirt but i need it omg
//wheezes
the flannel,,, it's literally killing me why would they do this to us,,,,I'm crying??
also im already dead my merch is being shipped off to Canada uwu

blind to it all
sai380smol.png

idk why but i just had a strong sudden urge to draw reigen aijsfhk
i need to do more mob psycho art it's bEEN TOO LONG

more mob psycho cause why not?? im in a mob psycho mood rn
sai381.png

im trying a bunch of different styles rn and i kinda like this one? idk its kinda similar to that will one i did a couple weeks ago

also i found an old crappy mob drawing i did back in october do i did a little side by side thingy
mobimprovment.png

more mob psycho cause why not?? im in a mob psycho mood rn
sai381.png

im trying a bunch of different styles rn and i kinda like this one? idk its kinda similar to that will one i did a couple weeks ago

also i found an old crappy mob drawing i did back in october do i did a little side by side thingy
mobimprovment.png

hey ive tried setting fire to copics i wonder how much a digital pen would burn because I AM NOT WORTHY

Back