he's a cutie and i love his hair!!

I want that one star jacket irl sobs

honestly same?? i'd love any one of these tbh
le wink = le swoon.
he's a cutie and i love his hair!!

thank youuu! his hair was definitely the funnest part lol

and im doneeee!! saved the best for last amiright
sai474.png

i usually get pretty burned out after doing a long series of prints but these were such a blast that im feeling more motivated than before so thats good aksjdhkd

also ill probably have to go back and edit the earlier ones a bit?? i have a bad habit of adding more and more detail as I go and it doesn't work really well for print sets ;;

honestly same?? i'd love any one of these tbh

thank youuu! his hair was definitely the funnest part lol

and im doneeee!! saved the best for last amiright
sai474.png

i usually get pretty burned out after doing a long series of prints but these were such a blast that im feeling more motivated than before so thats good aksjdhkd

also ill probably have to go back and edit the earlier ones a bit?? i have a bad habit of adding more and more detail as I go and it doesn't work really well for print sets ;;

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SKY ON HER OUTFIT IS SO PRETTY THE COLOURS ARE SO NICE IM CRYING,,,, SHES SO CUTE HER HAIR LOOKS SO FLUFFY I WANNA TOUCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SKY ON HER OUTFIT IS SO PRETTY THE COLOURS ARE SO NICE IM CRYING,,,, SHES SO CUTE HER HAIR LOOKS SO FLUFFY I WANNA TOUCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

THANK YOUUUU!! I JUST FINISHED HER ROUTE YESTERDAY AND I LOVE HER?? SO MUCH??

yeah so i subconsciously challenged myself to see how much oikawa i can draw in one day and the answer is a lot.
sai478.png

sai475.png

sai476.png

sai477.png

idk i feel like this helped my draw faster?? like i did a fullbody w/ a bg in like 2 hours which is pretty good by my standards s o

OIKAWA, ANGEL. BABE. TOTAL HOTTIE. 10/10 WOULD SMOOCH.
This is so incredibly impressive though that this was all one day!!

THe quality was not sacrificed for the sake of quantity whatsoever and that's amazing!!

HOW DARE YOU DO THIS, THIS IS SO FUNNY???

OIKAWA, ANGEL. BABE. TOTAL HOTTIE. 10/10 WOULD SMOOCH.
This is so incredibly impressive though that this was all one day!!

THe quality was not sacrificed for the sake of quantity whatsoever and that's amazing!!

HOW DARE YOU DO THIS, THIS IS SO FUNNY???

thanks so much! i'm glad to know i can (at least kind of) keep things consistent even if I'm drawing faster. ;w;
obligatory yoi print! tried a slightly different style i guess?
sai479_by_cherriielle-dbxmwmq.png

THANK YOUUUU!! I JUST FINISHED HER ROUTE YESTERDAY AND I LOVE HER?? SO MUCH??

yeah so i subconsciously challenged myself to see how much oikawa i can draw in one day and the answer is a lot.
sai478.png

sai475.png

sai476.png

sai477.png

idk i feel like this helped my draw faster?? like i did a fullbody w/ a bg in like 2 hours which is pretty good by my standards s o
idk who this dude is BUT DAMNNN THIS LOOKS COOL!!! HOW DO YOU DRAW SO FAST, I'M DYING.
thanks so much! i'm glad to know i can (at least kind of) keep things consistent even if I'm drawing faster. ;w;

OOOOOOOH NICENICENICENCIE!!!! YUURIS HAIR LOOKS REALLY COOL AND FLOWY!!! I LOVE

YURI'S OUTFIT IS CLEANNNNNNNNN. hey both look so good and i'm over here like "is there a street sign so i can know where to stake out so i can meet them and be friends with them?"

Like, they seriously look so fresh and fun. Lots of personality in the pic!! <33

idk who this dude is BUT DAMNNN THIS LOOKS COOL!!! HOW DO YOU DRAW SO FAST, I'M DYING.

OOOOOOOH NICENICENICENCIE!!!! YUURIS HAIR LOOKS REALLY COOL AND FLOWY!!! I LOVE
THANK YOU THANK YOU MY DUDE !!!!

YURI'S OUTFIT IS CLEANNNNNNNNN. hey both look so good and i'm over here like "is there a street sign so i can know where to stake out so i can meet them and be friends with them?"

Like, they seriously look so fresh and fun. Lots of personality in the pic!! <33

thank youuuu!! i honestly was kinda iffy about this one but i've sort of warmed up to it now ;w;

year in review!
2017artsummary.png

i'm actually really happy with my progress this year! i've gotten more confident in my colouring, lighting, backgrounds, and i think my anatomy?? i obviously have a long way to go but at least feel im making progress ;;

also i drew my sister and her boyfriend for christmas so here's that
sai480.png

now if you'll excuse me i have like 2 days to make charms r i p

THANK YOU THANK YOU MY DUDE !!!!

thank youuuu!! i honestly was kinda iffy about this one but i've sort of warmed up to it now ;w;

year in review!
2017artsummary.png

i'm actually really happy with my progress this year! i've gotten more confident in my colouring, lighting, backgrounds, and i think my anatomy?? i obviously have a long way to go but at least feel im making progress ;;

also i drew my sister and her boyfriend for christmas so here's that
sai480.png

now if you'll excuse me i have like 2 days to make charms r i p

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW HOOOOOOOLY **** MY DUDE?????????? YOU CAN REALLY SEE HOW MUCH YOU'VE IMPROVED and can pinpoint the monthy i got u into taz LMAO aND LIKE WOOOOOW.... U WENT FROM DOING LIENART FLATS W/ SIMPLE BACKGROYUND TO FULL PAINTED ILLUSTRATIONS AND!!!!!!!!!! ART GLOW UP!!!!!!!!!!

oh wowwww there's so much improvement in your year summary! it started out great and ended amazing, and I can't wait to see how you improve even more!

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW HOOOOOOOLY **** MY DUDE?????????? YOU CAN REALLY SEE HOW MUCH YOU'VE IMPROVED and can pinpoint the monthy i got u into taz LMAO aND LIKE WOOOOOW.... U WENT FROM DOING LIENART FLATS W/ SIMPLE BACKGROYUND TO FULL PAINTED ILLUSTRATIONS AND!!!!!!!!!! ART GLOW UP!!!!!!!!!!

oh wowwww there's so much improvement in your year summary! it started out great and ended amazing, and I can't wait to see how you improve even more!

HHHH THANKS YALLS !!! <33

mp100 is over and im d y i ngg,, the ending was really good tho!
sai481_by_cherriielle-dby9x3n.png

mp100reigen.png

mp100ekubo.png

the last two are traditional which is pretty rare for me lol, they were fun to do tho

Last edited:
happy new year folks!
just a wip but im really happy with how this is turning out! a good first art of 2018 hopefully hhhh
dvawip_by_cherriielle-dbymxax.png

I'm sure it will turn out stunning as it always does!

aa tysm! ;;
im really happy with how it ended up! this colouring style is really fun!
sai483_by_cherriielle-dbypqo5.png

i may add more of a background later buuuut it might be too cluttered so idk
i might do a few holographic prints of these cause i just realized my printing company does holo paper whooo

this quote fits reigen so m u c h
1final.png

2final.png

3final.png
HHHHHHHHHHHH YES IT DOES IM CRYING DUDE
aa tysm! ;;
im really happy with how it ended up! this colouring style is really fun!
sai483_by_cherriielle-dbypqo5.png

i may add more of a background later buuuut it might be too cluttered so idk
i might do a few holographic prints of these cause i just realized my printing company does holo paper whooo

aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THATS SO COOL!!!!! I LOVE ALL THE DETAILS AND THE PAINTING OF THE SKIN IS SO NICE!! i tried to paint shade a lot of skin for an unposted thing last week but i gave up LMAO BUT GOD YES HOLO PRINTS WOULD BE SO ****ING COOL AHH

oof look at those detailed ruffles

tell me about it lol, those took me forever ;;
my hand hurts again just looking at them hhh

HHHHHHHHHHHH YES IT DOES IM CRYING DUDE

aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THATS SO COOL!!!!! I LOVE ALL THE DETAILS AND THE PAINTING OF THE SKIN IS SO NICE!! i tried to paint shade a lot of skin for an unposted thing last week but i gave up LMAO BUT GOD YES HOLO PRINTS WOULD BE SO ****ING COOL AHH

AYY THANKSS
honestly its usually really easy for me to paint skin but this one gave me a lot of trouble for some reason?? like i literally had to redo it 3 times sjdnfkjh
AND YEEE IM EXCITED ABOUT THE HOLO! i just ordered everything an hour ago so theres n o t u r n i n g b a c k n o w
i also make like a billion edits after i finish something rip
i ordered like $1200 worth of prints so hopefully I can actually make some of that h a h a h . . .

DEVILMAAAAAAN heck ya
sai489.png

also posting this here cause i think it turned out nice?
atoaad.png

its probably not gonna be useful to anyone here (unless by some miracle someone on here lives in my area) but here it is anyway!
im less than a week away now and im very stressed hhhh
hopefully ill be able to get everything ready in time but pray for me anyway ksdjhk

o and ill be selling leftovers online if yall are interested in that!

Back