| Cherry's Garbage Dump |

art trade pick up for DevoutedHaunting!
sai415_by_cherriielle-dbidxwk.png

[full size]

it was lots of fun to do, hope you like it! ^^
also i tried chibi's again??
sai414_by_cherriielle-dbidxiv.png

OML thank you soo much, she looks amazing :D

I know you're busy now doing your own art, but whenever you feel like it again, I'd love to commission you with tbt or do an art trade ^-^

I know you're busy now doing your own art, but whenever you feel like it again, I'd love to commission you with tbt or do an art trade ^-^

Yep, I'll let you know when I'm ready to take one. ^^

also mp100 s2 is comfirmed?? im so happy???
sai417.png

UMMMM TAZ?? IS AMAZING???
so now there is 2 people here obsessed with taako you guys just have to deal with it
sai419.png

i just finished moonlighting and im enjoying it so much

Last edited:
UMMMM TAZ?? IS AMAZING???
so now there is 2 people here obsessed with taako you guys just have to deal with it
sai419.png

i just finished moonlighting and im enjoying it so much

OHYUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP I ****ING LOVE UR TAAKO DUDE??? I GOTTA DRAW IT THIS DESIGN IS TO DIE FOR aksjdhkajhdkajdsh kajdh KJDHKDHDK WELCOME TO TAZ HELL, MY DUDE! i actually need to relisten bc i need to [pick up on details ive missed kjahdkashdh I GOTTA BE CAREFUL NOT TO SPOIL IT FOR YOU NOW ;A;
please draw more of this very good boy im going to die :praying emoji:

so apparently im gonna design the whole cast now
sai420.png

merle is next pray for me
THERE HE IS!!! A GOOD BOY RIGHT THERE!!! AND THE LIL STEVEN IM CRYING HOW R UR DESIGNS SO GOOD HECK
praying 4 u tho merle is gonna be....a fun time.

THANK!! i love steven so much tho

and yeah merle is just gonna be s u f f e r i n g

YESSS hes a good fish. no dogs on the moon uwu

honestly im not even going to TRY drawing merle. ill stick with my girl madame director and taako and a couple of other characters kjfkjhfkhjf

HOLY **** BRO U DID IT!!!! UR MERLE LOOKS SO GOOD HOLY ****!!!! THE BOYS R BACK IN TOWN

YES THANK YOU IM PROUD OF MYSELF WHO SHOULD I DRAW NEXT
also I just walked out of my final so now I can finally start my 2 week long summer :')

Last edited:
Back