• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

| Cherry's Garbage Dump |

art trade pick up for DevoutedHaunting!
sai415_by_cherriielle-dbidxwk.png

[full size]

it was lots of fun to do, hope you like it! ^^
also i tried chibi's again??
sai414_by_cherriielle-dbidxiv.png

OML thank you soo much, she looks amazing :D

I know you're busy now doing your own art, but whenever you feel like it again, I'd love to commission you with tbt or do an art trade ^-^

I know you're busy now doing your own art, but whenever you feel like it again, I'd love to commission you with tbt or do an art trade ^-^

Yep, I'll let you know when I'm ready to take one. ^^

also mp100 s2 is comfirmed?? im so happy???
sai417.png

UMMMM TAZ?? IS AMAZING???
so now there is 2 people here obsessed with taako you guys just have to deal with it
sai419.png

i just finished moonlighting and im enjoying it so much

Last edited:
I don't even know who that character is, but he is slowly becoming very popular to draw xD

UMMMM TAZ?? IS AMAZING???
so now there is 2 people here obsessed with taako you guys just have to deal with it
sai419.png

i just finished moonlighting and im enjoying it so much

OHYUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP I ****ING LOVE UR TAAKO DUDE??? I GOTTA DRAW IT THIS DESIGN IS TO DIE FOR aksjdhkajhdkajdsh kajdh KJDHKDHDK WELCOME TO TAZ HELL, MY DUDE! i actually need to relisten bc i need to [pick up on details ive missed kjahdkashdh I GOTTA BE CAREFUL NOT TO SPOIL IT FOR YOU NOW ;A;
please draw more of this very good boy im going to die :praying emoji:

so apparently im gonna design the whole cast now
sai420.png

merle is next pray for me
THERE HE IS!!! A GOOD BOY RIGHT THERE!!! AND THE LIL STEVEN IM CRYING HOW R UR DESIGNS SO GOOD HECK
praying 4 u tho merle is gonna be....a fun time.

THERE HE IS!!! A GOOD BOY RIGHT THERE!!! AND THE LIL STEVEN IM CRYING HOW R UR DESIGNS SO GOOD HECK
praying 4 u tho merle is gonna be....a fun time.

THANK!! i love steven so much tho

and yeah merle is just gonna be s u f f e r i n g

THANK!! i love steven so much tho

and yeah merle is just gonna be s u f f e r i n g

YESSS hes a good fish. no dogs on the moon uwu

honestly im not even going to TRY drawing merle. ill stick with my girl madame director and taako and a couple of other characters kjfkjhfkhjf

HOLY **** BRO U DID IT!!!! UR MERLE LOOKS SO GOOD HOLY ****!!!! THE BOYS R BACK IN TOWN

YES THANK YOU IM PROUD OF MYSELF WHO SHOULD I DRAW NEXT
also I just walked out of my final so now I can finally start my 2 week long summer :')

Last edited:
Back