• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

| Cherry's Garbage Dump |

(this is late BUT STILL) congrats on getting a Cintiq for Christmas!! I'm confident you'll continue to impress people with your amazing art, especially with an upgrade like that :-o
SPEAKING OF BEING IMPRESSED, [this] is freaking amazing. Love the coloring on the jackets especially; your coloring is pretty much always wonderful. And man that just looks like a really hard couple pose to draw, so kudos to you for managing to nail that.

ALSO I really appreciate the dumb comics, lmao. The expressions are PERFECT and [this] is funny as hell! Literally anyone could enjoy them.

(this is late BUT STILL) congrats on getting a Cintiq for Christmas!! I'm confident you'll continue to impress people with your amazing art, especially with an upgrade like that :-o
SPEAKING OF BEING IMPRESSED, [this] is freaking amazing. Love the coloring on the jackets especially; your coloring is pretty much always wonderful. And man that just looks like a really hard couple pose to draw, so kudos to you for managing to nail that.

ALSO I really appreciate the dumb comics, lmao. The expressions are PERFECT and [this] is funny as hell! Literally anyone could enjoy them.
Ahhh thank you!! I'll try my best to use my cintiq to the fullest! ^^;
And I'm glad you like the comics, they're so much fun to make!

//cough speaking of//
panel1.png

panel2.png

and blushy katsudon
sai341.png

sai346.png

sai347.png

sai348.png

We call everything on ice "love"
-

phew this one (these 3??) took me forever//
i hit 1000 followers on my tumblr not too long ago, so I may be doing a giveaway soon?? idk keep your eye out for it

I never watched YOI (don't kill me will probably soon xD) so I don't really relate to the comics but still find them funny nice job Cherry c:

Last edited:
this thread is actually a yoi heaven in disguise
pls keep blessing us cherry !! ( ? ▽ ` )

Last edited:
ok so like.....voltron happend. i just started it but its rlly good so far??

but like please consider the team in casual clothes?? like yes??
sai349.png

//whispers// i wanna draw em all

Last edited:
ok so like.....voltron happend. i just started it but its rlly good so far??

but like please consider the team in casual clothes?? like yes??
sai349.png

//whispers// i wanna draw em all

CHERRY
HOW DID U DRAW SHROE SO WELL INSTANTLY
WHAT THE ****
GIVE ME UR SKILLS
HOW R U SO GOOD
WHAT THE ****

//whispers draw my boy lance

Back