| Cherry's Garbage Dump |

my weeb identity has been uncovered ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) I don't think I was hiding it well anyways so.. *cough cough* sig and avi and everything I post *cough cough* ?\_(ツ)_/?

But yess tysm I'm still dying inside ʕ→ᴥ← ʔ

Omg it looks so GOOD! ^o^

thank youuuu <33
DO IT OMFGF

IDK MAN ILL TRY doing skating poses is hard tho rip//
Do you make art and sell it? :p I was wondering if this was a shop, but I'm not really sure anymore. I was hoping to get some cool art! I saw the samples and they look amazing!

Ahh sort of? I mostly do rlc commissions but I take the ocassional tbt one if i'm feeling like it. If you want you can drop some refs and I'll tell you if in interested in the character...?
my weeb identity has been uncovered ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) I don't think I was hiding it well anyways so.. *cough cough* sig and avi and everything I post *cough cough* ?\_(ツ)_/?

But yess tysm I'm still dying inside ʕ→ᴥ← ʔ

Aaaa I'm glad you like it! He was actually a lot of fun to draw! and ye everyone already knows lol

//might do pair skating victuuri after christmas cause i am FEELING IT YO

OMGGG DO IT CHERRY
giphy.gif

I WILL GIVE U ONE OF MY KIDNEYS

imma post this now cause i dont wanna tomorrow and its technically christmas in japan sooo
sai332.png

i know this is really lazy but its christmas eve shut up
happy birthday to victor, and I hope everyone has a very merry christmas! ^^

YO SO GUESS WHO GOT A CINTIQ FOR CHRISTAMAS
image_by_xcherryskyx_dasyqzj.jpg

first drawing on it ;; its rlly lazy but whatever I JUST WANTED TO USE IT
sai333.png

pair skating yo
sai337.png

i've been working on this things for like a billion hours and it still dosen't look right to me lol
i might do another later?? idk??

It's been a while since I last saw your art, and omg, wow! The improvement you've made is amazing. The comics are so charming and funny! The art on top of this page is amazing!! Give me your anatomy and coloring skills omg *o*

Keep up the wonderful work. :D

It's been a while since I last saw your art, and omg, wow! The improvement you've made is amazing. The comics are so charming and funny! The art on top of this page is amazing!! Give me your anatomy and coloring skills omg *o*

Keep up the wonderful work. :D

Aww thank you! You're too kind. ;w;

Back