• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

| Cherry's Garbage Dump |

cherriielle

//finger guns//
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Apple (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Hey i dont update my op anymore so go to the lastest post for my lastest art! thank you

I've been doing lots of artsy fartsy stuff lately and want to share it, so this is gonna be my art dump!
I'm not gonna make a whole gallery, because I̶'̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶l̶a̶z̶y̶ it would take too much time, so I'll just be posting my latest stuff and a few favourites. I might do freebies and other stuff later, so keep an eye out.
I̶'̶m̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶o̶p̶e̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶d̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶l̶a̶b̶s̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶!̶ < im really busy atm, so I wont be accepting trades rn!
Feel free to chat and discuss whatever in this thread, I don't mind. Critiques welcome as well!

Warning: Slightly too much U̶n̶d̶e̶r̶t̶a̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶O̶s̶o̶m̶a̶t̶s̶u̶ yoi rip

[Click the icons for the full image]

I'll be posting more stuff as it comes!

Last edited:
Yes, yes, there is much Mettaton to please me...
fake evil laugh

Thanks guys! <3 I might do some palette requests later on today, so keep an eye out!

Last edited:
DRAW MORE BONES AGAIN WILL YOU?
GipLOJv.png

ur rly good, I love ur Undertale stuff 8)

Last edited:
So you're taking requests...? >.<

Not for Oc's, sorry. If you give me a character I might consider it, but if I start doing everyones Oc's, this will just turn into a freebie thread. I hope you understand! I will do the occasional freebie here and there though!

Chubby bones is just as rad as skinny bones!!
It's very nice *^*

Hah, thanks. Glad you enjoy it!

Last edited:
Not for Oc's, sorry. If you give me a character I might consider it, but if I start doing everyones Oc's, this will just turn into a freebie thread. I hope you understand! I will do the occasional freebie here and there though!

Hah, thanks. Glad you enjoy it!

Ah, I see ^.^

I'll just leave this here then just incase.

Ha, thanks!

Last edited:
If you have the time, could you draw Rico Brzenska from Attack on Titan?

we need to build a shrine for our lord and savoir of art

Back