• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

| Cherry's Garbage Dump |

i may or may not have been dragged into yoi oc hell b̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶e̶r̶t̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ whoops
ngl i just wanna design more costumes it's so much fun
willinfosheet.png

he has floof hair and his fs song is lights muscle memory
//i finally used a design and name i made like months ago but never ended up drawing//

why is this so much fun
sai353.png
mmmmMmmmmmMMMMMM AAAAAAAAAA NICE GOOD I LOVE HIM
WELCOME TO H EL L

also i agree you certainly have your priorities straight but that is a NICE 👌👌👌 OUTFIT

these boys will be the death of me
sai354.png

dylan found a cheeky nandos

LADS ON TOUR AKSDJHASKJDH IM SCREAMING BLESS U
i am glad he found a nandos, now will can truely experience the great gift known as n a n d o s

im doing the twitter thing and getting slightly too into it [link]

i've been doing doodles and stuff?
nintendogs.png
selfie.png
plant.png

idk they're stupid but rlly fun to do

did the meet the artist thingy??
meettheartist2.png

dont have those glasses yet but i ordered them today soo
idek what this style is//

but srsly tho idk why i made myself look so pretty// my hair is like really ratty most of the time
plus like 100% more achne

did the meet the artist thingy??
meettheartist2.png

dont have those glasses yet but i ordered them today soo
idek what this style is//

but srsly tho idk why i made myself look so pretty// my hair is like really ratty most of the time
plus like 100% more achne
DUDE THIS STYLE IS SUPER NICE WTF
also thos will glasses LMAO7

ALSO???? IM ON THE LIST OF THINGS U LIKE AKSJDHKAJSDHKAJSHDALSDJKASJDLAKSDJALKSHDJASHDKJASHD <33333333333333333333333333333333333333

been having art block for the past few days ;;
sai361.png

have Will with an oversized plant boy sweater

Last edited:
More amazing work!! Cherry how do you even do this!!
Really love how the red jacket looks and all your YoI pieces are damn nice SO THIS ONE DOESN'T DISAPPOINT EITHER.

Also, lmao, when I scrolled down and saw your Meet and Artist piece for the first time I thought you drew yourself in a Starbucks shirt, BUT it turns out that it's just a cool alien print THAT I WOULD TOTALLY BUY ON THE SPOT IF I EVER SAW IT IRL.
( and I hope you get a better job that you don't hate in the future :-o )

Anyways your art skills are INCREDIBLE as always AND I like the look of [this], which I would like to call pastel done right :'-]
I don't even have to say "keep up the good work" or anything like that, you'll just continue to be great. GOOD DAY.

More amazing work!! Cherry how do you even do this!!
Really love how the red jacket looks and all your YoI pieces are damn nice SO THIS ONE DOESN'T DISAPPOINT EITHER.

Also, lmao, when I scrolled down and saw your Meet and Artist piece for the first time I thought you drew yourself in a Starbucks shirt, BUT it turns out that it's just a cool alien print THAT I WOULD TOTALLY BUY ON THE SPOT IF I EVER SAW IT IRL.
( and I hope you get a better job that you don't hate in the future :-o )

Anyways your art skills are INCREDIBLE as always AND I like the look of [this], which I would like to call pastel done right :'-]
I don't even have to say "keep up the good work" or anything like that, you'll just continue to be great. GOOD DAY.

Aaa thank you ;w;
and yess i love alien stuff, i have slightly too much lol

did some flower things??
sai364.png

sai363smol.png

Back