• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

| Cherry's Garbage Dump |

finished jumin and zen! p happy with them
sai470.png
sai471.png

Last edited:
i adore their suits reflecting the sky at the time its so nice and i never really got into mm because i couldn't afford to jack my sleep schedule up when it was hyped up. but this makes me wanna go and play it finally, even if i'm "late."

AH SORRY I MISSED THE END OF THE STREAM my laptop died BUT THAT LOOKS GREAT!! THE CONTRAST W/ THE WHITE HAIR LOOKS SO NICE!!!

NBD NBD THANK YOU FOR COMING! yeah i honestly wasnt sure about having zen at such a late hour but i think it looks nice?? like you said the contrast is suprisingly pretty akhdfsdh

i adore their suits reflecting the sky at the time its so nice and i never really got into mm because i couldn't afford to jack my sleep schedule up when it was hyped up. but this makes me wanna go and play it finally, even if i'm "late."

aa thank you !! ;w;
i got on the train pretty late too lol
i'm playing it again right now and my sleep schedule is r e a l l y jacked. i'm not sure why, but my brain just automatically wakes me up when i know there's a chat. like usually i dont just randomly wake up at 4 am but?? whenever i play it i do?? i dont even have an alarm or anything and i keep my phone on vibrate?? i dont get it

aa thank you !! ;w;
i got on the train pretty late too lol
i'm playing it again right now and my sleep schedule is r e a l l y jacked. i'm not sure why, but my brain just automatically wakes me up when i know there's a chat. like usually i dont just randomly wake up at 4 am but?? whenever i play it i do?? i dont even have an alarm or anything and i keep my phone on vibrate?? i dont get it

your body is like "WAKE UP, YOU HAVE TO CATCH BABES!!!1!"

your body is like "WAKE UP, YOU HAVE TO CATCH BABES!!!1!"

YEAH PRETTY MUCH

finished seven! also im now offically done my finals now y a y ;w; this is the first time i haven't been in school since the beginning of may and it feels weird?? good but weird
sai472.png

what a total babe. and omg, i have one week left and then i'm peacing out from school and i'm so excited, too stressed all the time bc of it loool.

YEAH PRETTY MUCH

finished seven! also im now offically done my finals now y a y ;w; this is the first time i haven't been in school since the beginning of may and it feels weird?? good but weird
sai472.png

The jacket looks so cool O:

what a total babe. and omg, i have one week left and then i'm peacing out from school and i'm so excited, too stressed all the time bc of it loool.

ah nice! i know how you feel, i was just like a big jumble of stress last week;;
The jacket looks so cool O:

the jackets on your last pieces are stunning!!! *_________________*

aa thank you both! they're really fun to do, i love painting skies ^^

so uh who did you sell your soul to to get so good, and how can I get in on that deal?

lmao still loving your stuff 0 v0

so uh who did you sell your soul to to get so good, and how can I get in on that deal?

lmao still loving your stuff 0 v0

uh i sold it to the art devil he's real good ill get you a friends and family discount
but srlsy thanks my dude! <33

Back