• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

| Cherry's Garbage Dump |

HEYY GUESS WHO FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO PROFILES !!
also more kagehina cause i love them??
sai463.png

H-H...HOW DID YOU DO TAHT.....

hey hey hey Your Name pins!!
yournamepinsbacking.png

i finally came up with a decent(??) idea ;w;
they're gonna be 1.5 inch and printed on wood!
let me know if you guys would be interested in these ;u;

alsooo more kagehina cause i was bored and had no ideas
sai464.png

sai465.png

now if you'll excuse me, finals are coming up and im s t re ss e d to the max

Last edited:
i love those pins awww i still have yet to see your name but i have been meaning to. i'll try this weekend. i've heard great things about it. i love that the pins will be wooden!!!

and i'm dying at your kagehina stuff?!??!?! i LOVE IT. they are so sweet! what happy, special boys they are!!

hey hey hey Your Name pins!!
yournamepinsbacking.png

i finally came up with a decent(??) idea ;w;
they're gonna be 1.5 inch and printed on wood!
let me know if you guys would be interested in these ;u;

alsooo more kagehina cause i was bored and had no ideas
sai464.png

sai465.png

now if you'll excuse me, finals are coming up and im s t re ss e d to the max

BRUHHH UR PIN DEISGNS LOOK SO CUTE IM SO GLAD UR DOING THESE!!!! HELL YEAH IM INTERESTED!!!
and i still know **** ALL about these two volleyball boys and i lowkey don't want to watch haikyu bc of Some ****er a while ago BUT THESE LOOK GREAT!!! HOW DO YOU DRAW COUPLES SO EASILY IM CRYING....

EEEE those pins look amazing... T_T

Sadly pins aren't really my thing but gosh if they were id buy those in a heartbeat

i love those pins awww i still have yet to see your name but i have been meaning to. i'll try this weekend. i've heard great things about it. i love that the pins will be wooden!!!

and i'm dying at your kagehina stuff?!??!?! i LOVE IT. they are so sweet! what happy, special boys they are!!

thank youuu! you should definitely watch it when you get the chance! i saw it in theatres and it was incredible !

BRUHHH UR PIN DEISGNS LOOK SO CUTE IM SO GLAD UR DOING THESE!!!! HELL YEAH IM INTERESTED!!!
and i still know **** ALL about these two volleyball boys and i lowkey don't want to watch haikyu bc of Some ****er a while ago BUT THESE LOOK GREAT!!! HOW DO YOU DRAW COUPLES SO EASILY IM CRYING....

TY TY !! i honestly prefer doing couples?? idk its fun and you an do a lot more with poses and such skjdfhk
EEEE those pins look amazing... T_T

Sadly pins aren't really my thing but gosh if they were id buy those in a heartbeat

Aa thank you so much!! ;w;

the pins look so good omf
and the red string of fate ;;

thank you!! yeah i remembered seeing some charms that were connected like that and i was just like omg this would work so well with kimi no na wa

Love the outfit, seems lik a real cool cat. Diggin’ the pants especially. And the hair is so lovely ughhhg

Love the outfit, seems lik a real cool cat. Diggin’ the pants especially. And the hair is so lovely ughhhg

ahhhhh thank you! designing outfits is actually one of my favourite things to do lol

hey hey guess who should be studying but instead spent almost 4 hours on a bust of kuroo whoops
sai466_by_cherriielle-dbvdje1.png

i really wanted to try out some new lighting/style techniques and i think they turned out nice!
also kuroo's hair is super fun to draw?? i dont even understand why??

Last edited:
really happy with the lighting/shading in this one?? idk i tried doing things a little different and im glad i did
sai467_by_cherriielle-dbvjz07.png

now my avi and sig match yay

Last edited:
really happy with the lighting/shading in this one?? idk i tried doing things a little different and im glad i did
sai467_by_cherriielle-dbvjowu.png

I WAS ABOUT TO SAY "i smell a new sig" but then i scrolled down some more and saw the sig LOL
this looks fabulous. the lighting and shading are ridiculously good. it gives off a "time for a nap" feeling.
kuro + cat = yes pls

I WAS ABOUT TO SAY "i smell a new sig" but then i scrolled down some more and saw the sig LOL
this looks fabulous. the lighting and shading are ridiculously good. it gives off a "time for a nap" feeling.
kuro + cat = yes pls

haha yep, i love making matching sigs/avis!
and thanks so much!! <3

haha yep, i love making matching sigs/avis!
and thanks so much!! <3

kuroo is such a smokin' piece of eye candy anyway. he always makes my heart squeeze lol
also, i saw the tips and advice you gave about drawing in that other thread and i just wanted to pop in and say it was super helpful and i am also going to be implementing it ;v;

kuroo is such a smokin' piece of eye candy anyway. he always makes my heart squeeze lol
also, i saw the tips and advice you gave about drawing in that other thread and i just wanted to pop in and say it was super helpful and i am also going to be implementing it ;v;

aint that the truth
aa im glad I could be of some help! i feel like the post was mostly rambling but i'm happy you could get something out of it ;u;

........trUE NEVERMIND

drew this while listening to the new mbmbmam!
style_try_23.png
oooh this is cute!!! ur outift designs are so good fam
ahhhhh thank you! designing outfits is actually one of my favourite things to do lol

hey hey guess who should be studying but instead spent almost 4 hours on a bust of kuroo whoops
sai466_by_cherriielle-dbvdje1.png

i really wanted to try out some new lighting/style techniques and i think they turned out nice!
also kuroo's hair is super fun to draw?? i dont even understand why??
TBH DONT WORRY IVE HAD EXAMS EVERY DAY FOR THE LAST WEEK AND I STILL SPEND MORE TIME DOING NOTHING THAN STUDYING HFHFHF
IT LOOKS GREAT DUDE!! ur lighting is so good i DIe
sai467_by_cherriielle-dbvjz07.png

GOOD SIG GOOD SIG!!! GOOD CAT VERY GOOD

yooo guess who hasn't drawn in a week and is co m ple te ly ou t of i t
but at least my finals are (almost) all done now so y a y ;w;
sai469.png

sai468.png

will i ever stop drawing haikyuu? probably not

Back