• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is making you happy?

Playing Pokemon X again.. I reset it and saved all my pokes in ORAS so I don't lose em.
For some reason, I have nostalgia since I haven't played through the start in SO OOO long! Didn't think it was that long but, wow.

OMG SAME! I haven't played it in a long time (about more than a year) and I sent the pokemon I wanted to my ORAS version, and then reset. haha, I'm currently playing X right now.

I can post my favourite Christmas songs in dual languages because it exists and gives me warm feelings.

OMG SAME! I haven't played it in a long time (about more than a year) and I sent the pokemon I wanted to my ORAS version, and then reset. haha, I'm currently playing X right now.

hah, what a fun coincidence ;o
currently training an Eevee transferred from ORAS coz pansage was doing nothing for me XD

Last edited:
IMVU downloaded properly and I'm in love with it.

Jalexis is comming back babe.

We're going to Portland, Oregon over winter break! Also, got myself some pretty Nishinoya phone wallpapers, so that's a plus x3

time isn't real so technically my gums are already healed

It's over. Done. Finished. I can finally kiss this semester goodbye and say hello to winter break! A month of just relaxation.

Back