amiibo Festival To those who dislike this game

I didn't even watch the video, but the prview frame explained everything. For people to destroy things out of anger as opposed to just for fun is one thing that has become a jerkish thing to do on the net these days. Yet, a few years ago I saw a video where a man punished his daughter by shooting her laptop with a shotgun so I'm not too phased with the malicious intent in question.

Yet, my answer is always the same every time something like this happens to something that doesn't have an infamous reputation: instead of going for a soulless Youtube response, they should've sold it and put the money towards their college fund or something. ._.

Last edited:
I've watched the video and thought it was immature for him to do that and the purpose is probably to gain (more) attention. He could've just keep them for collection or sell to at least get a part of his money back.

I think people don't understand Youtube is actually a SHOW. Some money was lost, but what about the spectacle given? And the controversy?

Last edited:
So rather than sell the game he hates, he decides to destory it and mess up his appliances? That was incredibly stupid!
He wasn't thinking clearly. Obviously he wasted his money. Sonic Boom welcomes Amiibo Festival to the bad video game club.

Those poor, poor 60 dollars shoved down the drain.

Anyway, if you guys thought that was bad, heres something worse. (WARNING:Vulgar language used, reccommended you watch with volume OFF.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

But i personally like to believe that Amibo Festival never existed, and that the amiibos are simply just higher quality figures for HHD.

Those poor, poor 60 dollars shoved down the drain.

Anyway, if you guys thought that was bad, heres something worse. (WARNING:Vulgar language used, reccommended you watch with volume OFF.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

But i personally like to believe that Amibo Festival never existed, and that the amiibos are simply just higher quality figures for HHD.

While everyone is entitled to their own opinion and do whatever they want to do with their merchandise, I think that that's the best or better attitude to have about a game that you don't like (even though, personally, I'm more pessimistic about things and have trouble a lot of times to find a more "positive" way to look at misfortunes/disappointments.

Well ... it is a kids game and children will be children.
His parents pay for the damage to the appliances so no big deal ... right?

While I respect your opinion, I strongly disagree with your statement; I think that expecting your parent to always clean up after your messes (in this case, paying for the damage the kid did to the appliance) is very selfish. Sure, parents are willing to go above and beyond for their child, but that does not mean it's right for the child to take that for granted and do whatever they want and then expect their parents to deal with the consequences of their actions, regardless how irrational/illogical/destructive their decisions may be.

You know why he burned that Marth right?

He was doing a challenge series with his friends to see if he was truly a good amiibo, and when it lost 1 match, he decides to burn it for no reason :D

seriously?? i may not find amiibo festival to be a good game, but this is a childish way to show how much you dislike a game. there are many games that i find to be garbage, but i wouldn't go as far as smashing it to pieces. :c

there are times like these where i wish i just loved any kind of games instead rather than being so critical about them all the time. not that i want all games to be flawless, but it would be just nice to like something and not getting caught up by all of the drama and criticism. too bad things aren't all that simple nowadays. smh

Last edited:
I like how all these people won't let you be entitled to your own opinion

also I liked the parts where he destroyed the game

please no haters gonna hate on somebody's opinion

THANKS

I don't like the game, but I have the 3 of the amiibo because they are great. Destroying thr game was funny, but wasterful. Also the buring amiibo made me sad ;-;

THANKS

I don't understand what you mean. Who said he isn't entitled to his opinion? He thinks the game is stupid. Okay. But that has nothing to do with him destroying an expensive game. That is stupid and I'm entitled to that opinion.

THANKS

Who are "all these haters" and can you please rephrase that? If you're talking about me, I backed up my reason for disagreeing with someone (and we're allowed to debate/discuss our different opinions on these forums, unless all of a sudden, there's a rule against that) and I did not call anyone names or say "shut up" and I didn't tell people to "stop being a hater."

Last edited:
this was stupid. i don't condone wasting money like this. if you didn't like just give it away or sell it gamestop or something. someone else could have just had instead or destroying something.

Back