amiibo Festival To those who dislike this game

The only thing i agree with is when he says "Animal crossing is always been meant to be fun for people of all ages" he makes certain points but i agree with Belle 100%. You aren't making a point by burning them or chopping them if he loved Animal Crossing so much why not just keep them as figurines. He is stupid because little does he is disrespecting amiibo even when he said he has "nothing against amiibo" yet he's disrespecting them by destroying them. If you aren't happy send it back or sell it, i would. Or give it away to someone who does enjoy it. There was no point in this or to this. What did it gain him but the aroma of burnt plastic through his home? He can hate it by all means hate it but what was the point? To show he's probably ****ed up his $50+ waffle iron. SMH.

Last edited:
I also didn't like that he burned the amiibos, but I totally agree with him on everything. Don't get me wrong: I play the board game everyday - but my only intent is to unlock the outfits, after that I doubt I'll ever play this game again. There's no fun on the board game and the mini games aren't any better - except for Island Escape. I've played the board game and all the mini games with friends and there's nothing different than playing alone. He's right: it's not Mario Party, it's just a game that plays itself. I feel like a robot playing this game...
Not to mention how annoying it is when you have THE SAME VISITORS EVERY WEEK WITH THE SAME LONG DIALOGUES on the board game! It drives me nuts!
Anyway, I hope Nintendo learn its lesson with this game and do not repeat this again.

Man, I'm getting old. I just don't see why kids think they're funny if the destroy things.

Poor amiibos.

I understand he did it to be shocking and funny, but it went too far. He could've just traded it in or given it away if he really hated it that much.

I didn't even bother watching the video. The image was alone to tell me it isn't worth it. What a waste. He could have sold it or given it away instead of doing that. Seems really petty and immature imo.

It's not a bad game. I can't believe how much hate this game is getting. Yes, it could have included more things but it's an adorable game that allows you to unlock a lot of stuff (like your own PWPs, outfits, emotions, and you can pick which villagers you want to live in your town with the cards). As far as I've seen, every person has their own town map that differs. The minigames are cute (my favorite is the Quiz Game--it's really difficult but so easy to rack up points to unlock stuff).

Haters gonna hate.

Well ... it is a kids game and children will be children.
His parents pay for the damage to the appliances so no big deal ... right?

Well ... it is a kids game and children will be children.
His parents pay for the damage to the appliances so no big deal ... right?

Great attitude. :rolleyes:

He's not exactly a young child who doesn't know any better. Why should his parents pay for anything? He should replace what he destoryed. Also, if his parents bought him the game, he should pay them back for that, too.

Man, I'm getting old. I just don't see why kids think they're funny if the destroy things.
Attention, views.
It's a cry to be noticed, alike most Youtubers.

But really, It's excessive what he did but I don't blame him, this game didn't deserve to be made.

Last edited:
The image itself annoyed me. Honestly. Not only it pains me to see amiibos of my favourite characters treated in such a way when I'd love to have them (just as figurines or for HHD) but can't afford them, but also just... such a waste. Stupid rich people.

omg no destroy the game but please spare the amiibos...... . .

Honestly though this is one of the most boring ways to get views, it annoys me when people do this but w/e I guess, it's their own money they're wasting.

Imagine me doing something like this when I got my NES as a kid.
I would have gotten my butt whipped!

His parents must got dollars 'cause this kid's got no sense.
John Lucas

Those melting amiibo must have created an incredibly disgusting smell eww...

Back