Pokémon Current shiny hunts?

I might do some shiny huntsin X since I have the shiny charm. I hatehode battles tho because I always kill the shiny

Haha, I thought that was cool too! B> Now I gotta think of a name for him. Congrats on the Cresselia!

Think of a good one! Maybe in relation to the coincidence that happened?
Thanks! :) Gotta go for the Regis now >:3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I might do some shiny huntsin X since I have the shiny charm. I hatehode battles tho because I always kill the shiny

Never killed a shiny before, but I almost killed a shiny Latios cause of a misclick on double slap.

I was gonna post here about picking up my hunt for shiny Stunky in horde encounters since I started that again a couple days ago, but I was really incredibly bored just now so I decided I'd do some encounters while watching a Silent Hill playthrough and got it!!!! it was so fast, like only 5 battles in or so.
0y9LaiR.png

I was dying softly the entire time, I h8 trying to get a shiny out of a horde because I'm always worried I'll hit the wrong one. It didn't help that this is the same cursed ground where I accidentally killed a shiny Nidoran♂ in a horde before. Sorry about the disgusting photo quality lol

s40hYF1.png

I'm so happy now aaaaaaa maybe I should look for something else while my luck is up.

The color of that stunky is boss!!! xD

The color of that stunky is boss!!! xD

maybe I'll name him Boss :cool:

Think of a good one! Maybe in relation to the coincidence that happened?
Thanks! :) Gotta go for the Regis now >:3

I considered naming it in relation to the Silent Hill vid I put on but unfortunately it was the one where the main guy's name is "Henry" lolol
Have fun w/ the Regis, they look pretty awesome shiny, especially Regirock. I was gonna keep horde hunting but it seems like it's always raining on the route with the Seviper+Zangoose hordes. >:/

I've been hunting for shiny eevees to get a full shiny eeveelution set, and my results are insane!

I do have the shiny charm so my shiny chances should technically be 1/1365, but with my results Dexnaving must increase these odds or I just got insanely lucky.

Within 1000 Dexnav encounters I found 7 (yes 7! Hard to believe but I'd never lie) shiny Eevees. 6 of which I found yesterday (I had tons of time to waste don't ask). That means about every 1/143 encounters was a shiny for me. Either I have amazing luck or Dexnav really does increase your odds of finding a shiny. I'm still blown away...

Last edited:
maybe I'll name him Boss :cool:

I considered naming it in relation to the Silent Hill vid I put on but unfortunately it was the one where the main guy's name is "Henry" lolol
Have fun w/ the Regis, they look pretty awesome shiny, especially Regirock. I was gonna keep horde hunting but it seems like it's always raining on the route with the Seviper+Zangoose hordes. >:/

Thanks! Regirock is being stubborn

//SCREAMS okay i'm not gonna push my luck anymore for awhile, masuda has blessed me and i'm gonna stop now before i end up hatching like 800 eggs for something again
AfktXoq.png
MY01Reu.png

i know Furret is useless but it's so cute shiny. <3 and I got this one some cool egg moves (including Trick from my old Linoone whoohoo)

OMG! regirock finally shined after 4 days of hunting!! 2nd Ultraball ^^! Onto regice!! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ungh. Regice is so hard to hunt, I have to wait until I throw the pokeball so see if it shined or not..

I will either shiny breed for a Pikachu or Charmander.....

Nah screw it, Charmader

Last edited:
Yeah. That and charmander is my favorite starter
So far my shiny team will be Gardevoir and charmander

Welp.
Shiny regice- 4 srs
Shiny Registeel- around 200 srs (same day woot)
Shiny azelf- 4 days. HNGHHHHHH
Shiny virizion- Just got. 2 days

Last edited:
Currently: Petilil/Liligant and Zekrom

This Petilil is being a pain and if it doesn't turn up modest I'm going to cry. ;_;

Last edited:
Back