• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Don't you love when you have a question about the game

pictureperfectLT

Pro Procrastinator
Bells
Cherry (Fruit)
and you end up answering your own question as you type the new topic? That just happened to me haha

I was going to post a question about the camp reset trick, wondering if I'd be able to get a villager type to move in that I currently have in my town. But as I started listing the villager types I had, then I realized that I could haha

To clarify: I had Lionel for a while; he's a smug villager. I got Marshal via my campsite to move in, and he's also a smug. I answered my own question haha

For those who have the same question and can't find it on any other forums or threads (I was searching for hours), the answer is yes, you can have a villager type move in, even if you already have that personality type in your town p:

Back