• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ugh Lyle why ?!

remiaphasia

Bells
I start up my game and Lyle is standing outside my house and immediately starts gabbing about something to do with the HHA. At the EXACT same time Zell runs over and pings me! Except I can't answer him because LYLE WON'T SHUT UP. Now I'm worried that Zell will try to move and I may not be able to stop him in time. Ughhhhhhh

I would just reset, hope that Zell isn't close enough to ping again, and then check him again.

I wish I had thought of that but now I've done too much to reset :( Zell and Cherry both live right next to me, and they like to hang out in front of our houses so whenever I start up I usually get a ping from one of them.

Just save and quit and reload. If he wants to move, he'll ping again. I did this for both Goldie and Punchy today.

Last edited:
I wish I had thought of that but now I've done too much to reset :( Zell and Cherry both live right next to me, and they like to hang out in front of our houses so whenever I start up I usually get a ping from one of them.

Talk to your villagers and see if they mention rumors about Zell moving. Also if villagers talk about rumors...like normals say it's best to find out if it's true or not, smugs saying them and so and so are buying a car, etc., then I believe that is an indicator that nobody is moving.

You can do the diving trick, it will make him ping if he is the first villager that sees you after you chill in the corner of the ocean for 5 minutes.

Back