Lopez asked my male mayor if he wanted to take a bath before he left and...

Dorian

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
3338-6902-7891
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
THAT is the reason I LOVE the smugs so much! Lopez fell for Hazel (my male mayor of Shika) from the moment he moved into town. They are fast friends and now close enough to bathe together apparently. That's love, people :) It's a beautiful thing.

That's why I really like the smug personality! So free with their feelings!!! :>

CTUl58XUsAEbADl.jpg
I love the smugs too but sometimes they take things a bit too far.

Jacques wants a doll for today day. He says boys can like dolls too or something like that lol

I think Marshal's already getting to that point with my mayor. Cute little nerd.

It's a little weird, though, because none of the smugs I've had before have been this flirty with my mayors (I've only ever had male mayors)!

I have both Lopez and Zell in my deer town and just the other day Zell asked me over to see his place and I bought a shirt that I didn't like him using as furniture or wearing..and he turned to me and said feel free to change right into that Pink Parka or just change clothes right in my home anytime you feel like, lol..thanks Zell.

Yeeessss another reason why I love smugs!! Both of my mayors are male so I get this a lot. Eugene calls Harper a sweetheart alllllll the time, and Kyle said it'd be awesome to live with Crowley c:

I had the same experience when I was over at Kidd's house really late one night. I couldn't decide if it was creepy or funny. Smug villages: never a dull moment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

dont you have to have an least one from each personality

Nope. I went months without a normal villager. The game tries to keep it balanced with move ins, but say your at 10 and the only one you have of a certain personality moves out, the game isn't going to be influencing the move in so you could end up without that personality. I believe there are other ways to be without a type of personality too.

I don't like smug very much. They have only an interest in girls and most of them are ugly af af.

- - - Post Merge - - -

dont you have to have an least one from each personality

It's better if you have all the personalities but you aren't forced too. ◕ ◡ ◕

O'Hare hasn't said anything like that to me yet, I'm sure will soon eventually...(;

Back