Villager Picture Help?

treetops

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
happy early birthday cherry
fu.ckk the mods and f.uckk the furry haters who draw gijinkas all day u deserve sex gurrrrrl lmao uwu xdxdxdxdxdxd
2b9f567619688173493f4a3ea9d3dbbb.jpg

Last edited:
if you're best friends with them, they'll send you their picture with their goodbye letter c:​

Last edited:
If you're best/close friends with him, he'll mail his photo to you when he leaves.

When I sold Fauna, I got her picture in my goodbye letter. I had no idea we were best friends. I often felt I neglected her. I did probably have her longer than my other villagers though. It's bittersweet.

Out of all the villagers I moved, though, she was the only one to do that. Explains why I struggled with moving her but I was ready.

Last edited:
all i know is (pardon me) friendship is magic (yes, im a fan of that show) so if your a high level of friendship with him you will get the picture... it is tough moving a villager but you can do it

Last edited:
Time travel to April Fool's Day i.e April 1st there are guides on the interent to help you get all of your villagers' pictures. That is the only easy way then time travel back go one day forward talk to someone about 10-12 times and see if anyone wants to leave then sort that out and time travel to present day. One villager will move out if you don't do this, i've suffered lol.

Last edited:
I was also going to suggest TTing to April Fool's Day. It's one of the few fool proof (no pun intended) ways of getting a villagers photo if they are currently living in your town

Back