• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Poncho is moving right on top of my path

Blueskyy

You gotta know that the sky belongs to no one.
Bells
Christmas Candy
Green Star Fragment
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Daisy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
I think that's the fun of it all, though. I can just rebuild that section.
I'm more happy just to have him and Maple together in my town now.
He's actually going to be living right near her house on the same stretch of path!
Sometimes you just have to look at the bright side
(except when Truffles randomly moves in and stomps around angrily).

That's kind of what I'm realizing..

We are the Mayor of the town, thick and thin.. (almost)every villager has something great about them, and wherever they put their home or whatever they do, it's all part of it.

It's easy to get annoyed and reset every time something isn't perfect or if a villager you want isn't available or moves out.. it's a long life of being a Mayor.

That's kind of what I'm realizing..

We are the Mayor of the town, thick and thin.. (almost)every villager has something great about them, and wherever they put their home or whatever they do, it's all part of it.

It's easy to get annoyed and reset every time something isn't perfect or if a villager you want isn't available or moves out.. it's a long life of being a Mayor.

It's weird, though. It didn't annoy me. I kinda like having to rebuild. Truffles' face annoys me though. I can't fix that like I can fix a path.

Now the journey can begin to cycle her out forever tonight and wait for Phoebe to be mine!

Last edited:
One of my best creations happened because Keaton placed his house in front of my bridge and police station. He also took out two bushes that were around a pwp. I had to redo the entire area. It looks so much better now.

I couldn't agree more. It's all part of the fun of people moving into your town.

Yeah, but you could have plot reset. It's fun to work around it but I find it neater to have villagers where you really want them to be. ◕ ◡ ◕

Yep, I agree! I love how I never know where my villagers are going to turn up. I had a random wifi move-in and even after having (I thought) walked around my entire town I didn't realise they were moving in until a villager told me! It was a nice surprise.

This whole thread is so full of optimism, thanks guys! :)
Poncho is my bff ♡♡

Drake moved in what I thought was one of the worst places. I was very irritated at first because I had to completely redo a section of my town. However, it worked out very well, and there are no longer any hard feelings. :) It was actually fun figuring out how to make it all work. It's made me rethink the whole plot resetting thing, in fact.

Like you, I go with the flow in my town. I don't have paths, but there are areas I'd rather the villagers not move onto because it looks bad. Whatever happens, happens and I deal with it. Plot resetting is too time-consuming and frustrating. Plus, I'd rather not take out more trees and flowers by building a temporary house.

Back