• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Debating on whether or not to restart Luneta. Could use some insight.

daynapapaya

llama llama duck
Bells
Switch
7339-9283-7403
Winter Mittens
For the past few weeks I just really haven't been happy with my town Luneta. I really like some of the areas I've landscaped, and I love most of my villagers (especially Bob and Shari!!) but...I don't know what it is that I'm displeased with. It's not like this with any of my other towns, just Luneta.

I'd really appreciate it if a few people could have a quick dream about Luneta and tell me what they think...I just updated the dream address, its: 4200-6156-3914

Be as harsh as you want, I really need to hear honest opinions about what people think of this town. Hopefully that will help me figure out what I need to fix! I just can't pin down what's bugging me about it.

I'd really rather not reset, but if whatever it is keeps bugging me, I may have no choice...

Maybe you just have too many towns.. eventually youll start to dislike 1-2 more than another.. and like villagers, you'll want them out, ie; restart.

Maybe you just have too many towns.. eventually youll start to dislike 1-2 more than another.. and like villagers, you'll want them out, ie; restart.

I'm not sure that's it. I love having many towns! And I was really happy with Luneta until just recently. I don't know what exactly it is. It might be my paths? I just can't figure it out...I know it has something to do with its aesthetic, but I don't know what...

(If it helps, I'm an art teacher and a designer, so the look and feel of my towns is more important to me than anything...)

Last edited:
Your town is really pretty!! I don't see why you want to reset.
But if you really want to... Sometimes a fresh start is good.

Last edited:
Right, so I've just visited.

First off, I love your layout. Everything is beautifully planned and wandering through your town you can tell everything is placed really well.

After a bit I got a bit overwhelmed by your paths. They're gorgeous, but I think maybe cause they're 3 tile instead of the usual 2 tile it threw me a bit. I'm not a massive fan of hugely path'd towns usually - I see why people do it but I prefer the more natural look. I loved how you had the pansy drive sign - I thought that was really sweet.

Your villagers are charming! Very sweet. I didn't get to see them all but the ones I did see where lovely.

Maybe try putting in a few of the bigger PWPs? Change up the theme a little? Maybe change the paths? I really enjoyed my time visiting, but you are of course the one who has to play it.

Right, so I've just visited.

First off, I love your layout. Everything is beautifully planned and wandering through your town you can tell everything is placed really well.

After a bit I got a bit overwhelmed by your paths. They're gorgeous, but I think maybe cause they're 3 tile instead of the usual 2 tile it threw me a bit. I'm not a massive fan of hugely path'd towns usually - I see why people do it but I prefer the more natural look. I loved how you had the pansy drive sign - I thought that was really sweet.

Your villagers are charming! Very sweet. I didn't get to see them all but the ones I did see where lovely.

Maybe try putting in a few of the bigger PWPs? Change up the theme a little? Maybe change the paths? I really enjoyed my time visiting, but you are of course the one who has to play it.
I think you might have hit on something here. I'm going to remove all of my paths (or just the ones least necessary), and see if I feel any better. You're right, I think the paths might be too overwhelming in certain areas. Thank you!!

Back