• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Time traveling forward, then backwards

DoctorGrunge

Bells
So I'm going to Time Travel to Monday ( the 14th) to get a villager out of my town and I plan on travelling back to the present day, which is the 7th. I was wondering will that affect anything else like the Fishing Tourney which is this Saturday?

Last edited:
I don't see how it could effect the fishing tournament. But any unsold turnips in your possession will spoil.

Not really. Only time travelling forward actually causes the number of days you travel to pass. No matter how far back in the past you time travel, it only counts as 1 day having passed, I'm pretty sure.

Not really. Only time travelling forward actually causes the number of days you travel to pass. No matter how far back in the past you time travel, it only counts as 1 day having passed, I'm pretty sure.

Yep. Going back any amount counts as 1 day forwards

Like they said, going backwards in time only counts as 1 day, technically. Since you're going ahead a week, you might get a couple weeds here and there and maybe a flower or two will start to wilt, but besides that, you should be fine.

Back