Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
I just reset my town. I'm happy with my desicion. I was so burned out, and I just got everything from here. I feel like I ruined it because of that. So now, I'm having a fresh start! I'm really excited about this one; I have a basic theme in mind, but I'm not limiting myself too much. I'm making a wintery town, and I have ideas, but I don't need it to be perfect, like I wanted my last town.

I'll miss it, of course, but I'm happy that I'm doing this. I may have liked some of my villagers, but I'll get to meet new villagers, and I'll be able to play it with less restrictions, I won't need to feel pressured to have a great town.

What matters is that you're happy and have no regrets! Good luck with your new town. What did you name it?

Glad you're happy!

You should never feel pressured to have a great town! Every town is perfect in it's own way!

What matters is that you're happy and have no regrets! Good luck with your new town. What did you name it?

It's called Hollyway and the mayor is called Nicola. I like the villagers so far, I'm happy to be seeing Gaston again too! (If I keep this one; I like it but I'm not 100% sure on it yet)

Last edited:
Back