• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you have paths laid out in your town?

Do you lay down paths?

• I lay brick/wood paths.

Votes: 40 58.0%
  • None. Free range.

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • Flowers lining the way.

Votes: 6 8.7%

• Total voters
I am woefully untalented when it comes to laying down paths, though I still try.

Since my town is going to be a very natural, organic forest town, I'm going to have dirt paths. They are pretty much lined by flowers ◕ ◡ ◕

i love paths! my town is a half theme zen town so i got a grey brick path and i love it.

Yep, whenever I have a town I put paths down because I dislike dirt paths, and some path designs are really nice

I don't have laid paths or lined ones, but due to trees and PWPs and such, I guess I made some plain paths, empty, only grass, sometimes with clovers sprinkled around.

I had QRs paths in my old town and couldn't make them nice, so this is an alternative I'm enjoying a lot more!

I have paths lined with bushes. Might put down a pattern path sooner or later, but I think natural paths look nicer. If only I actually had time to work on them. ^^;

Sometimes I get a little nostalgic for when my town was pathless, but I'm too lazy to bother with it. Plus I've already built everything in my town around them, so...

I have stone and wooden paths that look good all year round., everywhere in my town. It's a Zen town so the wood looks really nice around it and where I want it to look more natural I use stones, clovers and mushrooms.

Interested in seeing this wood style. I found a few decent ones rock/wood but not in love with them.

Back