• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How long does it take for a sick villager to heal?

MayorJudyOfZootopia

Purrl's BSBFF
Bells
Isabelle
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Lobo
Flea
May Birthstone (Emerald)
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Merry is sick and i was wondering how long it takes for her to heal... (she looks so pathetic :()

- - - Post Merge - - -

bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

bump

A couple days, just make sure to give her medicine. :)

seems like they're sick for about 3 days usually, and better on the 4th. i've never really noticed medicine speeding this up, they just give you a present afterwards if you brought them medicine, it seems to me...

Makes me wonder.. can Uchi's get sick?

Since they are the ones that provide medicine to you if you are stung.. wouldn't you think they can heal themselves?

I had a kangaroo, for got her name, bless her soul, who moved out, but hse was sock for like a month or so, I gave her medicine once, thinking it would cure her the next day, and then found her sick inside her house and gave her like three medicines. it shouldn't take too long though if you give it to them daily for three or four days..

If you give a villager medicine every day, he or she should be better after four days.

Back