• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

i just found a villager that i really like

Celia was one of my starters in my old town, she's my favorite villager of all time. I've been looking for Celia for a while, but no luck.

Friga the Snooty penguin. I love how when she claps, she slaps her wings on her tummy instead. She also talked about unidentified oranges on the floor once which actually made me laughed out loud.

I have a couple stories where I saw villagers I grew attached to in a short period of time.

I saw Ankha in a YT video a while back and wanted to find out who it was. I googled the gorgeous cat and found out her name was Ankha. Shortly after, she moved into a (long-gone) CF town! <3

Back in March, I saw Mathilda in a YT video and thought she looked really cool, and --well-- natural because a lot of snooties try too hard with all their make up and Mathilda is not on of those snooties. So she also became one of my favorite villagers almost immediately. Thanks to Mathilda, my currently favorite villager is Astrid (Mathilda is #2)! <333

I've fallen in love with so many villagers! It's awesome when you find someone you've never met and end up liking them. :)

I have a soft spot for lazy and uchi villagers. <3 My favorite uchi is Hazel and my favorite lazy is Anchovy! Ever since I even laid eyes on them, I don't know why, I just needed them in my town! :)

I was never much of a cranky villager fan. I thought they were rude and ugly until I started up a new town and ended with Chow as one of my starters. I didn't think much of it and thought I'd get rid of him but he grew on me and soon became my closest villager in the game. He's a softie on the inside. xD

There are several (Lolly, Genji, Zucker, Cole, Marshal, etc.) but the foremost example is Molly. In my first, first town I saw her plot and thought that her name was nice and nothing else. While she was unpacking I was shocked by how cute she was. Legit stayed in her house for 10 minutes staring lol. I wanted to trade her for Marina but when she was moving I was so upset, immediate regret. When I lost that town and started over I made Molly a permanent resident. Even did the 16 villager cycle when she suddenly moved away (without telling me) to get her back.

Another is Blanche as she is soooo pretty and based on a swan. She's so hard to find though. Showed up in my campsite twice while I had a full town. Ugh.

aw, nice! im sure you dont remember but i actually remember i think you took all my junk one time and took a picture with my cute hamster villager apple :) im glad to see you're taking pictures with all the villagers! thats quite a goal, theres so many @_@

Oh! That is you?! A short time after I got Apple for my own town and she's been there since :D

LzMDJjr.jpg

Oh! That is you?! A short time after I got Apple for my own town and she's been there since :D

LzMDJjr.jpg

Ahh yeah that's me! That was a while ago :) my town doesn't even look like that anymore :p I'm glad you decided to get apple! She's the sweetest!

Last edited:
bones showed up in my campsite one day and i only had 9 villagers, i played games with him and i really like lazies, so i ended up bribing him to move in. it was unexpected really. ahha. but i love him so far.

bones showed up in my campsite one day and i only had 9 villagers, i played games with him and i really like lazies, so i ended up bribing him to move in. it was unexpected really. ahha. but i love him so far.

Bones is great. He was in my original WW town and was the first ever villager to give me his picture!

I have a personal rule which is that if I have a camper when I have space to adopt them then I must adopt them. I even played games with Vladimir for 8 hours (on and off) until he finally agreed to move in. I've never hated a villager, they always have a sweet side.

Back