Pokémon Best Pokemon recieved from Wonder Trade?

My favorite so far is the shiny Icy Pattern Vivillon I got earlier today.

Last edited:
My opinion has changed. Considering the shiny Yveltal I got from Wonder Trade was an obvious hack, it's far less than the best I've gotten from Wonder Trade. The best is probably either the shiny Forretress I got on the same day, the shiny Spiritomb with great nature and moves, or the Bagon that was one digit short of winning the in-game lottery and got me a Rare Candy like two days ago.

Shiny Shaymin.

Only disappointing part was that the person had nicknamed it. It wasn't a horrid name or anything, but I like mine unnamed.

A Talonflame that was french. it wasn't like great or anything , but i really really liked him. sadly i deleted him though :(

A shiny Skarmory, which was on Lv. 100. I was just confused when I got it. Also I'm not sure if it's a cheat or not. I just put it in the box to my other shinys.

Last edited:
Shiny legit Cobalion. I've also gotten a shiny Mew and Drakrai lately but they are obvious hacks so I don't count those. Plus I didn't keep them.

My friend got a level 100 shiny Arceus xD

My best is probably the 5 iv shiny sceptile.

I have two (actually not anymore since i gave them away to random people on here)

- Shiny Cresselia (Is that how you spell it?)
- Shiny Terrakion

I was really shocked when i received them :eek:

Shiny Petilil was definitely the best, but I got a shiny Regigigas (obviously non-legit tho, it's in a Love ball), shiny Sylveon (but I already have one lol), and a Hoopa the same day. It was a wild day for wondertrading, before that I never really got anything good. Hoopa is the second best thing cuz I didn't have one.

I got a shiny Scizor once! Totally sure it was cloned but I don't mind, I'm very happy with it uvu

I'm not sure which one is "best", so I'll say my favorite. Shiny Jirachi. It obviously was hacked because it's a Japanese event with the ribbon removed. Plus it has the English name instead of Japanese. But I don't care because it's my favorite Pokemon.

Edit: I just received a Shiny Arceus, but I traded it back because it had no name. I had a bad experience in Platinum with a blank OT Shaymin crashing the journal that was supposed to say I got it off the GTS. You know that journal shows up when the game is started? Yep, I can't start my Platinum game. I don't want anymore blank names causing freezes.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who sends cute baby pokemon through wondertrade with cute names holding a berry? I feel like it makes someone happy :)

I got a shiny German lvl 100 Talonflame. Took me a minute to realize it was shiny & I almost wondertraded it away.

modest shiny ralts. Female thank god
Huge power shiny diggersby
serene grace shiny togekiss
a magikarp named EpicOwnage

Back