• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

DarkDesertFox's Animation Gallery

I was bored so I made an animation of the Pokemon X/Y trainer hatching a Lapras.

L0acbh5.gif

Edit: I also realized I missed the Mario and Sonic request. My bad. I'll have to do that one sometime.

Last edited:
I used MMD and Photoshop to attempt to make the ACNL opening with Isabelle.

tumblr_o7t2l2vsY41s0ebdio1_r1_540.gif

Thank you ever so much for pointing me to your gallery! :D Maybe I'm bias, but the ACNL ones are the best simply because they look so gorgeously crisp and HD (are they?) and I'm very akin to lovely colour pallets. Not so keen on the others simply because they look a little washed out :p

Great work ! Your animations look pretty smooth which is hard to achieve (I heard that MMD likes to be wonky and weird sometimes xD)
That last one is really nice, seems like it's really from the game >w<
Keep it up !

tumblr_oq0zcqxqUP1s0ebdio1_400.gif

Thought I'd post my new signature animation here since I haven't shared anything in awhile. Protagonist and Futaba from Persona 5.

These are great as always!

I humbly request one of my boy Yusuke
that guy is too silly not to love

Not a new animation, but I forgot to post this here awhile ago. I had it as my signature once. It was probably too small to see what was going on though.

q8CPCMG.gif

Lol, I love the Marth ones. My 2 year old loves these too. He loves Super Smash Bros.

Back