• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop [closed] a catlady's pwyw art shop {pu; Issi }

Username: vvingblade
Character Reference: Zero
Pose/expression: Holding his phone with a cocky grin!
Extra: Please don't draw his right eye- his right eye is injured and I haven't yet put up a ref of his scars LOL

Username: vvingblade
Character Reference: Zero
Pose/expression: Holding his phone with a cocky grin!
Extra: Please don't draw his right eye- his right eye is injured and I haven't yet put up a ref of his scars LOL

Ahh your character is adorable ; w ;
I'd love to draw him, but is it ok if it takes about a week or two to finish?

Eeks i forgot to change the format of the old form x3

I'd love to draw your mayor!
Just a heads up though, it might take about a week to finish, is that alright? ; w ; i'm not sure if i can have it done by this weekend.

That's not a problem at all! Take as long as you need!

I'll send over the TBT now!

Last edited:
just want to update that I've finished a sketch for both of your characters + started lining.

it's taking longer than I expected as I've recently found a job on top of school T.T

That's not a problem at all! Take as long as you need!

I'll send over the TBT now!

sensaigallade_by_chouo-db41pgz.png

Let me know if anything needs to be changed, and I'll make the modifications!

I'm glad you do!

sync_by_chouo-db4wdxm.png

rip hands sorry i tried ;~;

I'm glad that you like it! <3

-x-

raised the price as I'm thinking of making this a casual shop open all times instead of opening and closing constantly Dx

I love your style!

Username: MayorAydin
Character Reference:
HNI_0017_waifu2x_art_noise3_tta_1.jpg
Expression: Smiling, or just a basic happy expression please!
Extra: I'll send the TBT as soon as I get a confirmation from you!

Thanks! :D

I love your style!

Username: MayorAydin
Character Reference:
Expression: Smiling, or just a basic happy expression please!
Extra: I'll send the TBT as soon as I get a confirmation from you!

Thanks! :D

Done, sorry for the wait ; o ;
mayoraydin_by_chouo-db85euz.png

let me know if you want anything to be modified!

Last edited:
AHHHHH I LOVE IT THANK YOU SO MUCH ! ! And no worries about the wait, I don't mind at all! Just one little thing: is there anyway you could possibly add the two bandages to it? (on the nose and on the right cheek) If not that's totally fine! :D

Username: AlminTakuya
Character Reference: {X}
Expression: I'd truly love a smirking one that still looks kinda friendly-mischievous ^^
Extra: I'd love to have it in the Outfit that is depicted on the first two Pictures in my reference ^^

AHHHHH I LOVE IT THANK YOU SO MUCH ! ! And no worries about the wait, I don't mind at all! Just one little thing: is there anyway you could possibly add the two bandages to it? (on the nose and on the right cheek) If not that's totally fine! :D

For sure!! I'll have it fixed by this weekend ^^

Username: AlminTakuya
Character Reference: {X}
Expression: I'd truly love a smirking one that still looks kinda friendly-mischievous ^^
Extra: I'd love to have it in the Outfit that is depicted on the first two Pictures in my reference ^^
Accepted!

Here's the version with bandages c:
http://sta.sh/0ieyxkujpoz

Back